escaping hell

Be Dave === >

After Sollux got us all untied, he took us out to the back side of the castle. Screaming could be heard all over the kingdom. John was a bit freaked out by all this -- he wasn't into the whole gore thing. As we swam, the ground below us was riddled with body parts. Once again, John had this freaked out look on his face as we swam. "John, come here and calm down." You said, pulling him next to you. He just hid his face in your shoulder. "Through here..." Sollux said, lifting up a weird looking fence. "They had fences down here?" You questioned. Sollux just looked at you with a "really...?" face. He let us go into the small hole into this yard. "Now we are about halfway out of thi2 city, okay?" Sollux added before going back to leading us.

A loud scream filled your ears as you heard the crunching sound of bones. The man or woman screaming was yelling bloody murder. "Where are they...? Maybe we can help them!" John said looking up and letting go of you. "No... it2 to late for that..." Sollux said, still looking forward. "Sollux, you were a high ranking member of the guards! Maybe you could just-" John argued as he swam closer to Sollux, but something from the other side of the yard flew over the fence hitting, John in the head. John let out a whimper as whatever had hit him sink into his arms. He looked down and his jaw dropped. It was a disembodied head of a man. Its eyes were shooting off in both directions. Its jaw was hanging open as blood slowly leaked from in neck and nose. You quickly smacked the head away from John and wrapped your arms around him, letting him sink his face into your chest. You felt like you'd forgotten something really important. Sollux just sighed. "We'll take a break here then I gue22..." he added with another sigh. Karkat took the time to ask him a few questions" WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR PLAN?!" Karkat said with anger. Sollux just looked at him and sighed again. "It wa2n't mine or dirk2 our plan wa2 to ba2ically ju2t run in and get you....no...thi2 wa2 what i found out that made eridan try and kill me. Thi2 i2 hi2 plan. He wanted to find the ultimate power and relea2e all the 2hark2 the guard ha2 come to catch. He wanted to wait until the city wa2 almost gone to 2ave the people of thi2 city, making them think that he i2 the be2t damn king ever.....it2 ...2ick" Sollux said, making all of us go quiet. "I knew that Eridan was an ass but....not this much of one..." John finally spoke. You were too busy trying to remember what you were forgetting... It had something to do with Eridan and power... " WELL HE CAN SUCK IT FOR ALL I CARE. HE'S AN ASS" Karkat commented. "Yeah, and in my per2onal opinion; he need2 to be 2topped." Sollux added. "FUCK." You yelled out, remembering what you'd forgotten. Everyone looked at you funny "Guys... Eridan has Kai..." As soon as those words left your mouth, John had a killer look on his face. "....He....has...who. ..now? Cuz, you know, for a second there... I thought you said he had Kai but Kai is with your brother, on land... RIGHT, DAVE?!" John hissed out at you. "See, uhh... About that... He sort of might've snuck along with me and i didn't tell you cuz well..." You were cut off by Jake, who was oddly very quiet. "Good golly fucking going, Dave!" Was all he had to say before going back to being quiet and having a sad angry look on his face. Sollux snapped all of us out of our little talk. " We need to go back." He said before taking off back the way we came. Everyone followed.
The city was now quiet. Dead mermen and merwomen laid out on the streets, the rest hiding away. We luckily didn't see any sharks on our way back to the castle. "He i2 probably holding Kai in the ma2ter bedroom for the time being..." Sollux said as he led us back into a long hallway. It went to about 34 different rooms and turns before we were at large double doors. "YOU SHUT UP, YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU WWILL OBEY ME" Eridan yelled from inside the room. We all took that change to burst into the room to see Eridan slap Kai across the face, making him cry. "DON'T. TOUCH. MY. BABY!" John yelled, darting over to were Eridan was. Before Eridan knew what was going on, the water around John's arm started to spin fast. The water was pushed away and was replaced by....wind? His arm was surrounded by fast wind as he punched Eridan in the face, sending him flying into a wall. It made all of our jaws drop as we were watching. John simply dispatched the wind and grabbed Kai into a hug. "My baby...!" John added with a final sigh of protection. "Howw? Wwhy are you guys alive? And... Did I just get punched... By JOHN?" Eridan said getting up confused. "It's not just John who's gonna punch you bro!" You yelled out in anger. Nobody was going to get away with hitting your son and live.