powers help

Be dave = = = >
You watch Eridan slowly get up as John swam over to you with Kai in his arms.
"Don't you underestimate me...!" Eridan yelled, pulling out a wand as he did. He waved his wand, letting out a lighting bolt aimed at all of you. You roll out of the way as the rest of your group does the same. "Leave them out of it, Eridan!" You yelled, swimming at him. You punch him in the stomach hard, making him lean down a bit. Then, you put both your hands together and slam them down into his head making him crash to the floor. Eridan laid there for a bit, some of his purple blood leaking from his nose and mixing with the water. You sigh deeply. "That was... Surprisingly easy!" John commented as he swam over to you. A smug grin slipped from your lips "I'm just that awesome." You said smugly. John smiles at you with his goofy buck teeth. Kai was starting to act crazy, pulling on John's arm. "Kai, honey, stop this. You're just a bit riled up... Calm down." John said, leaning down to pet his face and kissing his head as well. Kai shook his head fast and pulled on John more frantically. "I think he want2 you to follow him, John..." Sollux said, swimming over to John and picking Kai up. "2how me where. Give your mother and father time to talk." Sollux said swimming to the door of the room. You look at Kai's expression as he frantically tried to swim back to John. "Hey... John I think Kai knows-" You were in the middle of saying when Eridan shot you with his lighting bolt sending you flying to the far wall. The shock from the lighting left your body numb and extremely hard to move. " FUCK! " You yelled out. Eridan got upright and smirked. "You cant wwin against me! I'M THE BEST THERE WWILL EVVER BE" Eridan screamed as he let lighting shoot out in all directions. Sollux grabbed Karkat and Kai, huddling on the floor. John just tried his very best to not get hit. Windows were blown out and so were the walls to the hallways. "Jake! Help us out here!" You screamed at Jake who was looking at the floor. Jake looked up at you curiously, his eyes glowing green with black slits in them. "...YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU GO INTO HEAT?! NOW OF ALL TIMES!?" You yelled at him. Jake just looked back at the floor clicking. He was clearly waiting for his mate, Dirk so he wasn't going to be much help. You look at Eridan, who was backing John into a corner... Well it would've been a corner if the left side didn't have a huge hole next to it. " Eridan, we can leave town... Come on, can't you forget all of this and go back to keep your kingdom rolling...? We'd reeaaally just like to get back to living our lives..." John said, eyeing the hole in the wall. "Hah hah hah! Oh, nooo... I'd muuch rather juust kill you myself and start all ovver!" He yelled, raising his wand at John. John just turned to swim out the hole. "DIE, EGBERT! " Eridan yelled.

You watched as a massive great white shark suddenly came through the hole in the wall, bitting Eridan's hand off. After that, it scooped John's small hips into its mouth. John let out a loud scream of pain as it bit down on him. Your eyes widen as adrenaline pumps through your body, making your body movable again. You swam fast, but not fast enough. John was bitten in two. Eridan tried to back away but the shark grabbed onto his tail, dragging him out of the wall with a scream. "No... FUCK NO NO NO NO NO! JOHN! JOOHHNN!" You screamed as you swam to his upper half. ".....h...hey...dave...* coughs up blood* how's Kai doing?" John asked, weak and dying. You couldn't help it anymore tear were falling from behind your shades. " He-he's fine... Just fine... S-so shhhh. Just shhhh and save your strength... You'll need it. W-w-we are going to get you out of here..." You choked out. John just did a weak smile. "Hey, Dave..... Can... Can I see ..your eyes" He breathes out weakly. He went to raise his hand up, but got half way... You took his hand and put it on your face as you nod a bit. You take off your shades to show your scarlet red eyes that had red tears dissolving into the water surrounding you. John smiles. "Smile... Dave... For me one last time?" He asked in a whisper. You shook your head "No, no... This isn't the last time, John... Stay with me!" You cried out. "Please... Please just stay with me and Kai... We can be a family, I know I'm not the most responsible person but... Please stay with me ...Don't leave me, please...!" You whimper out as more tears leaked from your eyes. ".....dave...... ple...as..e " John said so low as his hand fell from your face. "...John...John... Hey, JOHN! HEY! WAKE UUUP! " You yelled crying.

Sollux just hid Kai's face turning away.
Karkat had his hand over his mouth in shock.
"Guys, please... D-do something! Magic! Anything?! PLEASE! SAVE HIM PLEASE, I NEED HIIIM!" You yelled looking back at everyone, who just had a saddened look on their faces.

".....FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK" You screamed the loudest you have ever screamed in your life. Something inside of you clicked as everything around you froze. It felt like everything was moving backwards...