the trouble of jealousy

be dave=== >

You were sneaking into the city of the  merpeople to go and find Jake. After yesterday, John told you all about what was most likely going to happen to Karkat, grew angry, and left to save Jake. John went to save Karkat, and you...? Well you really didn't wanna let John die or come close to death anymore so you went along as well. on the way there, Kai snuck along with you all, so you let him stay on the carrier on your back. When you got to the city it was almost in seconds before we were put in chains an thrown in jail. You are currently being questioned.
" who are you?" A merman asked you. "who are you?" You copy him. He lets out a growl " WHO ARE YOU SCUM?" he yelled, making Kai jolt awake from his sleep. The mans eyes shot to the moving bag on your back. As soon as Kai's head left the bag, a guy who swam with a bit too much pride comes into the room. " wwhat do wwe havve here" the guys said. "King Eridan he has a red tail and was traveling with the death row mates. He also seems to have a kid on his back". The merman sad bowing his head. Eridan looks at you with disgust " noww there are 3 reincarnations .... wwell it doesn't matter. you all wwill be dead by tomorroww morning anyhow." He came over and grabbed Kai by the neck and pulled him from your bag. His eyes shot open when he saw his tail. " this baby is the offspring of the reincarnations..... you mated wwith john" Eridan almost bursted out laughing. " get your hands off him" you growled at him. Kai squirmed around, trying to get free. " he is small, so that must mean that he wwas just born just a feww wweeks ago... haha this is great! a king wwith the powwer of a god at his hands" Eridan was in his own little world, thinking about what he could do. " this child wwill forget about his parents and wwhen i raise him to be my owwn. he wwill be my good son ahah i could take over the wworld ! ERIDAN the strongest ruler the sea has evver seen!" Eridan smirked as he held Kai up to his face. Kai was shaking, a bit scared. " hah put the father in wwith the rest they wwill be killed in the morning " Eridan said before taking Kai away. You thrashed around in your seat. god why do nets actually work on you? The merman nods and pulls you by your hair to the jail cells. You make a mental note of what he looks like because when you get out -- hes gonna die first. As you were thrown in a cell next to john. John came over " are you okay?" John asked gripping the bars. " ya...great fucking rescue mission guys". You snapped at Karkat and John. John just has hurt eyes as he just swims to the corner and curls in a ball. You sigh "...im sorry john i didn't mean to ". You tried to say sorry but jake glared at you from across the room. " as much as i hate to say it... dave is right really guys? Couldn't you have just let me die? now kai is going to be left with your brother on the island." Jake sighed. You just look away, debating on whether to tell them or not. You deside not so that you dont worry everyone anymore. "Lets just hope its quick and painless..." jake said softly

~~ next day about 9 am ~~

Be karkat===>

Our tails were tied up our hands bound behind us. Many of the townspeople were there waiting for the beheading. Some of them knew who you were and they just looked at you with hate. A man rose his hand and shook his fist at you angrily. " kill the evil!" he yelled over and over. Soon the everyone was shouting it. Eridan wanted this killing to be nice to he is holding it in the hall of the king. Jake said he was basically rubbing something in my face but what was it? Soon, Eridan came out of the doors and calms the angry merpeople down. " noww today wwe wwill be bringing justice to MY CITY " Eridan yelled out the people yelled out. His speech was so selfish. 'My this my this' and 'this is my that' -- it was all about him and his power and how he is the best. It was really pissing you off. " SHUT THE FUCK UP ERIDAN. THE PEOPLE DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR UGLY FISH FACE ANYMORE" you screamed as you were pushed to the floor. " its rude to interrupt my speech Karkat. But you do havve a point. So since you wwanna die so bad you can be the first one!"Eridan snapped his finger as the executioner swims over with an axe. " now, first to havve there head roll wwill be the famous karkat " Eridan said triumphantly. He turns around when the room filled with a strong smell. Everyone smelled it and froze. "...blood?..." a merman takes another smell. " fish" he corrected. "Fish blood!" Another merman chimed in. It was strange... The smell of fish blood filled the air and lingers there. Eridan shook his head " executioner... do your job". As instructed, the man with the axe over his shoulder swam next to you. He put the axe to the back of your head then raised it up high. Just as he was going to swing down, the doors to the castle flew open. A merman who looked pretty banged up came swimming in, screaming " SWIM!!! SWIM FOR YOUR LIVES! " he yelled. A guard was on his way to grab him " SHARKS! THEY'RE HERE! SWIM AWAY JUST GET-" the merman screamed as a great white came crashing through one of the windows, grabbing the poor man by the side. The man was held in its jaws, his uper half hanging out the left side his bottom half of his tail not in his mouth hanging out the right side. He let out a scream as the shark started to thrash around. The man was crying out for help. The guards quickly came with spears and nets. They throw the net over the shark as it tried to bite the merman clean through. It was in a hunger state, easy to kill as the guards started stabbing it. It soon fell to the floor dead. " quick! get the man out" one of the guards yelled as they went to the jaws of the shark. They started to pry the mouth open as a guard went to pull the man out. "almost. ....got...him" the guard said who was pulling him free. They fell back when they finally pulled him free. They sit up "sir are you..." their hand slapped over their mouth at the sight laying ontop of him. It was the mans upper half. His guts were draped on the floor as his blood slowly filled the water. His eyes were rolled in the back of his head as his jaw was dropped open. The guard let out a scream as they push the dead mans torso off. The room was quiet. Then there was screaming in the distance outside the kings hall. That snapped everyone out of their shock. The hall went into a fit of hysteria. everyone tried to swim to the doors as a few more sharks of all different sizes swam in. The sharks were starting having a feast in the poor souls who got in their way. It was a horrible sight to see. Guts, limbs , and heads were all over the place. Screaming, crying out for help were all that filled the chamber other than the blood that literally made the water a faint red. Jake , John , Dave and you were all laying on the ground, mortified at the sight before you. Then something grabbed your leg making your scream and thrash around " Karkat! hey Karkat! calm the fuck down will you?!" sollux said making you probably the happiest you have been in months. He untied you then went to do the same to the others. " let2 get out of here!"