the delivery

Be dave ==>

You wanted to take back everything that you said, but you couldn't. It had already been said and now you're running down a beach in the morning, yelling john's name. You were scared of what john was gonna do... would he actually kill the kid? You mean you both were not ready for a kid but jake says merpeople adapt fast so in a week john would be like a mother. Yes the idea of being a father scared you. Being a dad at such a young age... You thought about stopping the search and letting john do what he wants but then there was a side of you that wanted to run and find him and save that kid. the kid is and will be a strider. It has been a day or two you didn't know. all you knew was that you were looking for john for awhile. " JOHN IM SORRY PLEASE PLEASE I WANT YOU AND THAT KID SAFE". You yell out . That kid? Great if you were john you wouldn't come out eather. If you were john....that's the thing you weren't and you had no clue what he was going through. His first time was with you he didn't even remember that. Getting pregnant and thinking the one who got you pregnant thinks you are a burden and the baby too. You sit on the sand and think about it. It would break your fucking heart if i were in his shoes... and he's already having mood swings so its worse. You grip some of the sand as you hear screaming loud painful screaming. You shot up and ran in the direction. You are lead to a small hole . You look down john was curled in a ball screaming in pain. "JAAAAAAKKKEE" you scream running back to the little camp. "what!? What is it?!". You had to catch your breath "JOHN!...HOLE!..PAIN...BABY!" was what you got out and he crawled fast into the water and swam in the direction. you ran dirk behind you. You lead jake to the hole. " jake LOOK FOr and entrance!!" you yell as he was already diving under the water. Dirk puts his hand on your shoulder to calm you. " bro ..." you look at him. " its fine to be and im not mad i was getting tired of you this new strider will be your replacement." Jake pulls john ashore. John was crying and screaming in pain. It hurt to see him like this. Jake pulls john back into the water and swam to your camp. You followed him not talking your eyes of john. Soon you all were there and jake took john to a pool.of water he set up for him. It would of been better hot water to numb the pain but you didn't have that option. This whole thing went fast; like really fast. You were there trying to calm john who was screaming in pain. Dirk was holding his tail down and jake was helping deliver the child. It was a painful 20 minutes. Soon john sighs in relief and falls back out cold. Jake was washing something off in the water and dirk was watching amazed. " hey.....um..jake can i see?". You asked kinda scared to death. Why was he hiding it? Oh god... is it dead? Hurt? Whats wrong...? Jake turns and nods handing you a baby boy with blonde hair. His body was small but had scales on them only a few though. Most on his legs and arm. There were some spots on his chest and back but that was it. He took. Small inhales he opens his eyes to show neon blue eyes that just blink at you. Dirk leans over. " it must be a genetic thing for striders to have weird eye color". He ruffled your hair. You growl but your attention was drawn back to this adorable kid in your hands. He was so small and soft. He had a full head of hair which was weird but then again he was half fish. The baby boy looks around confused . He was so cute almost as cute as john.

(Sorry for the short chapter long day and i just wanna sleep and i will try and post at least one chapter of all my story's tomorrow )