helping hand

Be dave ====>

You felt bad for leaving the poor thing there to die, but you freaked the fuck out. It's not an everyday thing; seeing a mermaid.... you calm down a bit and start to shiver because it was cold. You glance around and get up to find some sticks and stones. You make a stone ring and put a pile of dead leaves in the middle and put sticks and any wood thing you could get into it as well. You go over to a suitcase, remembering that it had a lighter in it. "man, thank god for smokers..." You mumble as you get it and light a fire.. this whole time, you couldn't stop thinking about how scared he looked. You glance back down the beach in his direction. You growl and get a piece of driftwood. Grabbing a random belt, you wrap it around and set it on fire, making a makeshift torch. It gets darker as you walk to where he was . As you get closer, you hear whimpering and crying as he struggles to get free. " hey!". You said as he froze. You walk over and look down at him. He was shaking and crying scared of you. " p-p-p-please don't kill me" the boy said shaking . You look at him, confused and didn't answer. You put the torch into the sand and go to the pile of stuff on top of him. You start to lift one thing at a time off of him. Soon you get to last part of the rubble and take it off to see his tail wrapped up in a spiked net that was digging into his tail and skin. The boy went to move but whimpers. You sigh and put your hands under his back side and under his tail to pick him up. He was lighter than you thought . You could tell he was still scared of you as you walk him back to your little camp fire . His eyes widened and he started to thrash around, not caring that the rope would dig into him more. " hey calm down... CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" your voice got a bit stern and scary as the boy froze and stayed still. "....calm down i'm not gonna hurt you". Your voice got soft as you set him on the ground. He lets you set him down. You study his lower half and start to remove the ropes carefully. He yelps when you would remove one. You soon finish finally seeing what the damage was. " .... are you okay?" . You asked . He nods and started to crawl away . " ...sorry for running you just scared me is all". You said but he was already in the water swimming away. You watched him " oh thank you sir for saving me ! oohh no problem its my joy to save helpless creatures from harm!" You said to yourself sarcastically. You sat down and closed your eyes, going to sleep .

You woke up in water . You jolt upright to see that the tide had come in. You glance around, looking for the suitcase full of food to see it was gone. "FUCK DID IT GET WASHED OUT .....FUCK WHY DOES THIS WORLD FUCKING HATE ME" you yell and growled, marching to the part of the sand that's not under water and plop down. The sun was beating down on you.
The day ticked by you found yourself sleeping all day from boredom. You woke up at night and grumbled from the cold . You went to get up, but your stomach didn't like you for that . You were hungry and you didn't want to eat the berries you saw because you didn't know if they were poisonous. You barely could see because the moon was blocked out by clouds. You go to make another fire . As you light it you see the boys face really close to yours they look like cat eyes but change back when the light was made. " FUUUCCCKKK " you fly back, being startled by him. " oh..oh are you okay". He asked 'DUDE DONT FUCKING DO THAT I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK " . You yell at him. As he flinched he looks down. "Um...um i felt bad for leaving like that but i was scared you were gonna kill me so...." the boy holds out a small net of fish for you. Your eyes widen and you tackle hug him he yelps" THANK you thank you thank you really ". You say holding him tight . He got nervous " um...your welcome ...im john". John said . " im dave." You said calming down and letting him go and moving away. " so.....how do i eat them?" You asked . John giggles and crawls over using his hands to pull him along. John takes one of the fish and with his nail starts to peel the scales off. You blink seeing how sharp his nails were. He could of killed you but he didn't. You sigh as he breaks you out of your thoughts. " hey dave can up you get me that stick over there i would but i can't ". He asked and you nods going over getting it then coming back. He peels the stick of its bark till it was bare and sharp. he ran it through the fish so it was on a stick . " now you can build something to make it stay over the fire or hold it there". He said, handing you the skinned fish . You hold it over and he does the same with other ones.