shipwreck

Be dave ====>

You are Dave Strider the younger brother of Dirk Strider. You guys had to leave Texas to move to England . Something happened at home and you weren't able to stay, so bro said there were a few cousins in England that will take you both in. You and your brother don't like flying so you manage to get on a boat ride there. It was a week long trip . As you stare off into the sunset, enjoying the view, a different passenger comes over and COMPLETELY messes up your view of the sunset by blowing chunks into the water. ' ew...dude gross' you thought as you walk to you and your bros room . " hey bro, you good?" Your brother was asleep like always . " great you've been asleep for the past 3 fucking days " you glance out the window and sigh before climbing into bed, putting in your headphones and going to sleep .

You woke up to your brother shaking you. " DAVE. WE HAVE TO GO NOW. THE FUCKING SHIP IS SINKING. " Dirk yelled and grabs both of your bags . You jump out of bed, only to have the rocking and lurching of the ship send you flying you into the wall . " FUCK HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN? " you regain your balance and run out to the deck of the ship with Dirk. Soon enough, you get your answer when you see the raging storm. Countless crew members and passengers were washed off the deck. Dirk grabbed your hand before making a mad dash for the lifeboat and throwing you in it . He hands you your bag and looks at the release handle. He looks back at you and then the handle again . " bro no... don't you fuckin do it.. " you say, stumbling to get up to your feet. Dirk throws you his bag, knocking you to the floor of the boat again. He ran and pulled the switch. You screech as the life boat drops 5 stories. As the lifeboat falls, you look up at your brother. Dirk runs to the side of the boat, looks around and jumps off the sinking boat, diving headfirst into the water. You scramble over and hold your hand out to him. " thanks dave... " he pants, pulling himself up onto the boat from out of the bone-chillingly cold water. You both freeze at a loud noise . You both look up and see the boat turning over in your direction . "...fuck...fuck FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK" you say frantically as some of the metal crates fall and hit the other half of the lifeboat, sending you and your brother flying through the air as if you were rocks in a slingshot . " DAVE!" Dirk yelled out as he tried to reach out in the air to grab you . "BRO" you also tried to grab him but he was sent a bit farther than you were. You land in the cold water and come up for air . You break the surface of the water to inhale, but a wave smashes down on your head and you got some water up your nose, swallowing a good bit of it as well. You were spun around left and right, holding the little breath that you had left in your lungs the best you could . You break the surface again, thankfully, next to a part of the broken life boat. You grabbed onto it for dear life and pulled yourself up, coughing up water just before another wave pushes you and the half side of the boat under water. When you came back up you yelled out " BROOO..........BRROOO ARE YOU THERE?! ....DIIIIRRRRRKKK!!! ........bro.." you hung your head then tied a rope that was attached to the half front end of the lifeboat to your arm. You spend the next 30 or so minutes calling out for your brother before a wave made you hit your head, knocking you out cold.

You slowly wake up to a seagull pecking at your face . You shoo it away as you get up, your body in pain as you glance around to find yourself on a beach. You blink slowly before rubbing your eyes in hopes that it was all just a dream until you see some of the ship wreckage making your stomach dropped. You stumble to your feet and frantically called out for your brother . " BROOO ARE YOU THERE? BROOO ...! ....where the fuck am i...?"