Whats going on

Be dave ====>

You woke up and felt your face. everything felt weird. Like super weird. You sit up and look at your hands. You were shocked by what you saw. WEBBING...!? There was light red webbing between your fingers. You frantically feel your ears, which now feel like fins . You slide your hand down to your neck, where there were gills moving as you breath in and out. "WHAT THE" you yelled out before covering your mouth. You glance around, not sure where you were. it was darker then what you remember and everything moved slowly around you. Were you... Underwater? Soon your eyes adjust to what was around you. To your surprise, you found yourself on a cliff that drops off into a deep black hole. You jolt and pull yourself away from it with your arms. " how did i get here...? why am i like this?" You mumble before continuing to pull yourself far away from the cliff. You set yourself up and look at your tail. " how does this thing work..?" you shift your tail and then move it in different directions until you get used to swimming with it. You looked like a baby learning how to walk. " okay... shore... where is that again...?" you swim slowly, looking around as you did. This place was oddly beautiful. Your stomach snapped you out of your trance when a school of fish swam by. Something takes over you and you lower yourself to the ground, your eyes gaining black slits in them as you slowly follow behind them. Just as you were about to pounce and get one of the fish, a screech broke you from your hunting. " what the fucking hell was that?! " you said as you heard it again. There was a loud, banging noise as well . A gun? Under the water it couldn't be... You swim best you can over a hill. Was it a hill? You dont know what the call it under water but you swam up it and looked over to see a grey skinned merman with red spots on his tail. He was trapped under the rubble of an old shipwreck. You went to go move but your eyes dart when the loud banging noise hits again . There was a big great white shark banging itself on a hole of the wreckage to try to fit in there. Evertime it hit itself, the hole got bigger and the grey skinned merman would panic. He had or what looked like a broken sicle in his hand. "FUCK OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH! I DONT TASTE GOOD SO SCREW OFF!" He yelled loudly, but that only made the shark more angry. You froze; what should you do? Help him? You're so new to this world that you can barely swim straight... how can you possibly hope to save someone? The shark slams in and got its top half in the hole as it started to wiggled to get the rest it. This was it; it was now or never. You dart best you could and got to the man as you start pulling the rubble off of him. He tried to help you but his arm was hurt and bleeding. Thats what probably what had set the shark off. Oh shit, the shark...! you'd forgotten about that thing. It got its lower half in and charged you and the boy. The boy let out a squeak as you took his broken blade and jammed it in the shark's jaw as it bit down. You cuss in pain as some of its teeth dig into your arm. You pull your arm back and swim back, picking up a pipe. The shark shakes its head and circles you. Okay, what can be different from land sword fighting?. You try and calm your breathing, focusing on the shark. It charges you again as you whack it hard on the head. It backs up and charges you again. You swing the pole connecting it to the side of its head hitting one of its eyes. It swam back and away from the both of you. You drop the pipe and head over to the boy. " hey are you okay?" . You asked picking the rest of the rubble off. " AM I OKAY? UM WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! NO MERMAN HAS EVEN TRIED TO TAKE ON A HUNGRY SHARK LET ALONE WIN !" He dusted himself off and glared at you. "....im not a merman im actually human.....i woke up down here". You said as the boy laughs hard at you. " WWOOWWW YOU MUST HAVE HIT YOUR FUCKING HEAD CUZ THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN BECOME BOTH MERMAN AND HUMAN ARE LOONNGG DEAD SO NICE TRY" he picked up a bag and went to swim away. " um wait so like i think i should get your help since i saved your life! Show me to the island that humans cant see!" You yell at him as he swam. he paused ".....FUCKING FINE BUT IM ONLY TAKING YOU TO THE COAST THAT FUCKING PLACE IS DANGEROUS " he put the bag around his chest and swam back and past you in a direction. You nod and follow " let me see your arm" you said as he growls at you " IM FUCKING FINE LOOK WHO'S TALKING" he yelled you did have no room to talk you arm was bleeding bad as well. The boy swims for a bit and stops and started to cuss under his breath as he got out some rolled up sea weed and pulled Your arm over he wrapped it up. it held nicely. He went to go put the seaweed away when you snatch it from him and work on his arm. He fought you some but accepted it. "THE NAME'S FUCKING KARKAT. WHAT ABOUT YOU?" He yelled . "..dave..." you use the last of it . He jerks from your hold and swims away. You sigh and follow. "WHY ARE YOU ALONE OUT HERE? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?" karkat yelled at you. You sigh " same to you karkat" he looked mad that he was caught in the truth and just swam faster. You had trouble keeping up. "Wait up!" You called for him he lets out a loud groan and stops. "SO FUCKING SLOW" he yelled and moved on when you caught up. " well sorry im fucking lost and not from around here". You mumble to yourself angrily as you both swim. He soon stopped " THIS IS AS FAR AS IM FUCKING TAKING YOU " karkat turns to you. You seemed to be having trouble breathing. You feel your gills closing up as your webbing slowly starts to fall off. Karkat looks horrified by this as your tail splits in two feeling like hell as legs form. You gasp inhaling water and start to thrash around. The boy karkat grabbed you arm and darts for the surface. As soon as you broke the surface a wave crashed down on the both of you sending you tumbling in to shore. Wave after wave sent you closer to the sandy beach the boy was holding onto trying to help you best he can before you both were thrown onto the beach. Water erupted from your lungs as you breathe heavily. Karkat just groans and rolls away from you. A familiar voice sounds happy. "KAARRKKAAAATTT!!!"john yelled, pouncing on him. "WHAT THE HELL...? JOHN? YOU'RE NOT FUCKING DEAD?!"