johns blue eyes? ( nsfw)

Be dave ===>

A few weeks had past, or so it felt but the cute fish boy named john taught you things like how to catch fish even if he shows off and gets twice as many than you can. He also helped you make yourself a little leaf hut out of sticks, leaves and belts you found in suitcases. To be honest you found the boy adorable in every way. " damn it all" you said sitting under your make shift tent . You were upset cuz john hasn't come back in 2 days and you were worried as hell. You lay down and relaxed, trying to get your mind off of it. Suddenly, something grabs you and clings, purring. It made you jolt but you see its the black hair fish boy. " john? Where have you been? I was so worried!" . John didn't reply all he does was look at you. His eyes are bright blue with black slits in them and they normally are not like that. " john?' you said worried. John lets out a purr as his hand. Slowly goes to your crotch . He palms it and continues purring. A blush ran across your face " john what are you aahh~". He continued to palm it. "....i must have fallen asleep. ... then this is a dream...." you said, stopping his hand. " if so....i can do what i like with you". You turn him to his back kissing him. He purrs into the kiss his hips grinding up on yours getting your member hard. He broke away looking down then back his eyes begging for it . " where do i put it?" you asked breathing a bit heavy. John purrs and moves his hands down and move his scales some to show a hole. Without a second thought you thrusts in there hard. He gasps and moans out. He hole felt like heaven. It massages your member as he got used to you. He bucks his hips wanting to be fucked . You smirk and thrusts hard . John was screaming out as you thrusted into him . A bit of drool leaked from the side of his mouth as you went deeper. He was a beautiful sight to see. As you thrust into him, he suddenly got super tight as he gasps in pleasure. You couldn't help relieve yourself deep inside him with a grunt. He calms down and purrs at you and nibbles your neck. You pull out and lay down. He clearly didn't like that cuz he jumped ontop of you inserting your member back in him . He slowly grinds on you letting out soft moans. This was gonna be a long day of sex and cuddles.