Chapter 28.

He latches on to Harry's neck, sucking a reddening bruise into the dip in his collarbone. He bites at it gently with his sharp teeth and Harry twists his neck, giving Louis more exposed skin to work with. It's getting hard to concentrate, Harry so tight around him. The noises he's making and heavy thickness of his wet cock in Louis' palm. He does his best, kissing up and down Harry's neck in between moans and choked breaths.

Louis feels Harry adjust his position, picking his legs up and wrapping them around Louis' back, hooking his ankles together. It makes Louis whine, the new angle giving him a chance to get deeper, and fuck, does he take it. He takes a hand away from Harry's cock, brining it up over Harry's head to meet his other. He's looming down over him now, bending Harry in half. His fingers grip Harry's as he thrusts. Long, slow ones that make Harry let out these deep moans, shameless and so loud. Quick and hard ones that elicit nothing from Harry's lips but breathless "ah's" that keep perfect time to the rhythm of Louis' hips.

It's the friction and the relentless pressure of Harry against Louis' cock that tips him over the edge first. The way that there seems to be no escaping the feeling of Harry, how incessant the pleasure is, each thrust shooting fireworks up his spine. How desperate Harry is to kiss him through it, how warm and wet his mouth is and the way his ankles hook around his back, drawing Louis closer and closer in to him.

When Louis comes it's with a choked sob and a million shaking muscles that at all seem to spasm at once. He loses his mind for a moment, everything goes black and he can feel so much and nothing all at once. Harry's all over him, holding him close and moaning with him through it, the sounds that leaves their mouths mixing together like a two piece harmony.

He stays inside Harry, just allowing himself a few moments to come down and get his self control back. Harry lets him, his breathing erratic now as he pushes Louis' hair out of his face, smoothing the sweat slick strands back against his forehead.

Harry whines, a breathless whimper as Louis finds it in him to pull out. His fingers shake as he pulls of the condom, tying it and throwing it to the back of the tent, not even bothering to get it outside. He has more important issues to deal with.

"Holy shit." He manages to slur to Harry, crawling back over to him. Louis lies down on his back and Harry gives him a confused expression, cock still lying rock hard and leaking against his stomach. "Come up here," Louis gestures, patting his chest. "Kneel over me, yeah?"

Harry bites his lip, rolling onto his side and crawling onto his knees, shuffling himself up Louis' chest. Louis runs his hands down Harry's sides, feeling the indentations of his ribs before coming to rest at the sharp jut of his hipbones. "Fuck, so nice."

Harry almost purrs at the attention, basking in the way Louis takes in every last detail of his body. Louis lets his fingers wander around to Harry's ass, snaking between his cheeks and ghosting over his hole. Harry sighs in content as Louis rubs his finger over Harry's rim, toying with him, just revelling in how it feels under his fingertips.

"Are you close?" Louis asks him, pushing in with just one digit. Harry still feels tight, just around that.

"So close, Lou." Harry whimpers back, breath catching in his throat when Louis curls a finger inside him.

"Yeah?" Louis responds, wrapping a steady hand around the base of Harry's cock, stroking slow and rubbing his thumb over the tip, getting it wet. Harry doesn't reply, just throws his head back and lets out silent moans, his hands running through his hair, brushing it back off his face.

Louis props himself up with his free elbow, closer to Harry. It's Harry's sweat slick, golden skin and his chest heaving up and down, the soft mewls falling from his lips and the muscles in his abdomen clenching that leave Louis no room for embarrassment when the next few words slip past his lips. "You look so beautiful."