Chapter 19.

He lets go of Harry's length, letting it rest against his stomach before ducking his head back down and sucking it past his lips again.

Harry runs his hands all over Louis' shoulders and through his hair, gripping tight and scratching his nails as Louis works. When Louis takes his hand and reaches under Harry, cupping his balls, Harry digs his fingers right into Louis' back muscles letting out a heavy "ah."

Louis rolls them in his palm whilst he sucks Harry, mouth getting further and further down his cock with each bob of his head.

"Oh my god, keep doing that." Harry chokes out, muscles in his stomach jumping when Louis hollows his cheeks, dragging his mouth up slow and flicking his tongue against Harry's shaft.

Louis takes note, repeating the action over and over until Harry is squirming underneath him. He takes his hand away from Harry's balls, planting both his palms on Harry's hips in an attempt to hold him still as he sucks.

Harry's hands are in his hair, his fingers shaky as he winds them through the long strands at the back. He's being so loud, shamelessly so, every out breath has a moan attached to it, like Harry's just completely losing himself in the feel of Louis' mouth.

Louis pulls off almost completely, just hovering over the head. He looks up at Harry, meeting his eyes and raising an eyebrow mischievously. Slowly, he wraps his mouth around the head of his cock. He swallows once before starting to move down, blinking slowly and breathing out through his nose. His hands are clutching onto Harry's hips, steadying both himself and Harry as he keeps dragging his mouth down slow.

Harry whines above him, stomach muscles flexing. Louis looks up at him from around his cock, a steady glare that reads stay still. Harry understands, doesn't stutter his hips upwards although Louis can tell he's desperate to.

Louis keeps going, keeps moving his mouth down, lips pressed tightly together, sucking hard. He can feel his mouth stretching as he starts to reach the thicker base of Harry's cock. Louis does his best to relax his throat muscles, ignoring the burn he begins to feel there and the way the corners of his eyes prickle in his attempt not to gag.

Harry mewls, keeping his hands out of Louis' hair and winding them through his own instead, pulling it back out of his face so he can watch Louis taking him.

Louis splutters a little, saliva dripping down Harry's length as he swallows another inch. It's getting hard to move any further down, Harry's thickness straining his throat. He wants to do this though, wants to give Harry the best blow job of his fucking life. He's a perfectionist.

Finally, he feels his nose pressing against the soft skin of Harry's abdomen, thin layering of hairs tickling.

"Jesus christ," Harry moans, grasping at the sheets with his hands, bunching them up trying to get some kind of release.

Louis does his best to smirk with a mouth full of cock, squeezing Harry's hips tightly, digging his thumbs in to the soft flesh there. Louis stays there, keeps his mouth exactly where it is and just sucks, swirling his tongue around alternating between quick flicks and broad licks. Harry's breathing is erratic, shallow breaths and little high pitched moans. Louis can feel his eyes starting to water at the effort of having Harry so low in his throat, gag reflex beginning to kick in when Harry's body shudders the smallest amount.

He tightens his lips, hollows his cheeks as much as he can before he slowly begins to move his mouth back up Harry's length, drag and wet friction from his tongue and lips making Harry shake underneath him. He keeps going, taking his mouth all the way from the bottom of Harry's shaft right to the tip. It's such an intense suction, Louis gives it everything he's got and its worth it to see Harry completely fall apart under his touch. He's writhing around, choked breaths and senseless moans as Louis reaches the head.