Chapter 26.

It burns, Harry's fingers are so big, bigger than Louis'. Even just one feels like a stretch, not even past the second knuckle yet. Harry moves it slow, trying to take Louis' mind away from the sharpness with the practised slide of his tongue against Louis' slit.

Louis wriggles his hips, trying to get him in further. He practically shouts Harry's name when he feels his knuckle against his rim, cold metal of his ring pressing against him.

Harry takes his mouth away from Louis' cock, still stroking slow with his hand. He's breathless, pupils blown when he looks up at Louis. "You feel fucking amazing."

Louis sucks in a sharp breath, his toes curling and fingers gripping at the sheet. "Keep going."

Harry nods at him, moving his finger slow in and out of Louis. Louis props himself up on his elbows to watch Harry work and it almost blows his mind. Harry's resting his cheek against the inside of Louis' thigh, watching every move he makes with a bitten lip. Louis can see him tracing the movement of his finger with his eyes, the way it slides inside of Louis' body.

"Another." Louis whimpers, unable to do much but just take what Harry gives him. Harry breathes in heavily, taking his finger out. When Louis feels it there again, it's accompanied by another digit, long and slender.

He sucks in a sharp breath, clenching his fists as Harry pushes in. It's a lot. He lets out a series of small moans, all shaky and high in his throat. It feels amazing but it still stings, a sharp sensation that he wants to get away from but wants to overpower him all at once.

Harry kisses over his thighs, sucking gently like he's trying to counteract the harshness he must know Louis is feeling.

Harry pushes further in with his two fingers, steady and slow and that's when it hits Louis. "Fuck," He calls out, back arching off the bed. Harry brings him back down with his hand wrapped around his hip, a smirk twitching at his lips.

"That feel good?" Harry asks him, all coy. Before Louis can reply, Harry rubs at the same spot again, nipping at Louis' sensitive skin.

"God, right there." Louis hisses, hips rolling up to Harry, body tingling all over. "So good."

"Yeah?" Harry responds, slamming his fingers back inside, brushing over that spot again. It makes Louis shiver, every nerve ending on his body feels exposed. Fuck this is only two fingers. This isn't even a fraction of what it'll feel like when Harry gets inside him properly. He wants it so badly.

Harry's picking up the pace now, fingering him fast and with purpose. He keeps switching the angle, curling his fingers then spreading them inside Louis, and shit does that feel incredible. "Harry," He moans, running his hands through his own hair and over his chest when Harry scissors his fingers inside him again, stretching him good. Louis head drops back, a low moan spilling from his lips when he feels Harry press another finger against his entrance. "Yeah," Louis chants, "Yeah," Harry shuffles upwards, taking Louis' cock back into his mouth, sucking at the head.

"Ah, Harry." Louis huffs, pulling at Harry's hair, needing something to ground him. The pleasure from Harry's mouth almost takes the pain away from his fingers, almost washes out that hot burn. Almost.

"You good?" Harry murmurs, taking his mouth away from Louis' cock to look up at him.

Louis exhales shakily. "Could say that."

Harry smirks at him, his cheeks flushed pink. He extends his body, leaning up to kiss Louis, keeping his fingers where they are. Louis sighs into the kiss, grabbing at the back of Harry's neck and pulling him in close, kissing him back hard and bruising.