Chapter 14.

His eyes fall closed as Harry begins to move up his neck, kissing softly over the skin. The music is ringing in Louis' ears, heavy bass line vibrating the floor underneath his feet but all Louis can focus on is the sensation of Harry's plush lips against the sensitive skin of his neck.

Louis feels him apply the slightest amount of pressure once he reaches the junction of his neck and jawline. He touches with the tip of his tongue, tracing a light outline of some nonsensical shape against Louis' pulse that's pounding in his throat. Louis lets out a ragged breath, arching back into Harry. He nearly passes out when he feels the hardness in Harry's jeans press against the round of his arse. Oh my god, this is happening.

He wriggles back against Harry, circling his hips right over the now very obvious bulge in Harry's crotch. He's gotten Harry hard, Harry's hard because of Louis, hard for Louis. The thought makes Louis' own jeans start to feel tight, only worsening when Harry latches right on to the spot under Louis' jaw, sucking hard and nipping at it with his teeth.

It's getting a little too intense for a room full of people to be witnessing, especially when they're world famous boybanders and one sneaky photo could fuck everything up, even if they are at an exclusive Vegas party.

With that in mind, Louis spins around, turning to face Harry. He looks him right in the eye and Harry looks fucked. There's a sheen of sweat across his forehead, his pupils blown out and his lips all pink and shiny. If a little bit of grinding is all it takes to get Harry in this state, Louis can't fucking imagine what he'd look life after Louis gets to have him exactly how he wants him.

"C'mon," Louis whispers, taking Harry's hand into his own. "Too many people here," He explains when Harry shoots him a confused glance.

Harry catches on as Louis grips tighter on his hand, letting Louis lead the way. He stumbles a little as he walks, not really sure where it is he's even heading. He's relatively drunk and getting from place to place is serving to be a problem as the two of them bump into stools and bodies and doors, searching aimlessly for somewhere they can be alone. Louis is seconds away from giving up and jumping Harry's bones in the middle of the dance floor when he bumps into none other than Taylor.

"Woah!' She lets out, catching a hold of Louis' shoulders and steadying him in place. Louis watches her eyes drift to where Louis' hand is entwined with Harry's, he doesn't let go.

"Sorry," Harry hiccups, Louis notices him pulling his shirt down over the waistband to cover the bulge there. Louis feels a little jolt of pride shoot over him, he did that.

"Are you guys, uh...where were you headed?" Taylor asks them, turning her back away from the dance floor of people behind her.

Harry giggles, tipsy state getting the better of him. "Harry's got a headache." Louis interjects, raising his eyebrows at Taylor. "D'you know anywhere, erm...quiet I can take him?"

Louis pinpoints the exact moment when Taylor picks up what he's putting down. "Oh," She says, her eyes twinkling. "Oh! Yeah, I actually do now that you mention it. Um, it's sort of...outside though. Is that okay?"

Harry nods next to him, squeezing his hand tight. "That's fine." Louis replies. He just needs somewhere he be can alone with Harry, just for a few minutes, away from prying eyes. He wants to take Harry home more than anything, but they can't leave yet, the road outside littered with paparazzi.

"Awesome." Taylor grins, "There's like a botanical garden type thing out back, it's all fenced and shut off so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing you. It's pretty, you'll like it."

"Thanks, Taylor. Thank you." Harry nods at her, offering her a dimpled smile. 
"You're welcome." She replies, taking his other hand and shaking it just once. It feels a lot like closure. "C'mon I'll show you it."