Background Info

^^ Picture above is Takeo, Koneko and his tattoos/seals.

Name: Takeo (no last name).

Personality: despite his name, Takeo can be nice, fun and caring if he trusts you otherwise you're stuck with the cocky, sarcastic and sadistic facade he portrays.

Parentage: his father is Hidan and mother was Kimi Senshi (deceased) (she a hoe, deal with it). Kimi had aqua blue eyes and tan skin, which Takeo inherited as well as Hidan's silver hair. Kimi had died in complications with childbirth.

**FYI Hidan joined the Akatsuki earlier than he did in the anime.

Age: 12 -> progresses throughout.

Kekkie Genkai: he doesn't naturally inherit a kekkie genkai but does receive a set of eyes as a gift. (Explained in next chapter). Is he too OP? Yasss but like he is also a flawed human being, leave him be.

Appearance: tan skin, grey/silver hair and aqua eyes. He normally wears a red sleeveless hoodie (in picture) with fishnet singlet, black baggy knee length ninja pants, black gloves with metal plates, normal ninja shoes (black) and finally he wears his headband on his forehead but it's covered by his hair.

He also has three ear piercings (as seen above) that store chakra. Being the son of an Akatsuki member has some perks.

He also has a few seals that will be shown above; one on his shoulder, on his back and one on the left side of his chest. These aren't just for show, the chest one stores chakra and the the shoulder one summons his scythe. The tree one on his back will be explained in the next chapter. Again, OP much? Yeah nah. Could be worse but he didn't do the seals himself, he don't know shit in that area.

Notably, his pet Caracal lynx is named Koneko (as seen above). She enjoys sitting on his head, shoulder or in his hood.

Born: 23rd August

Place of birth: Yugakure, Village Hidden in Hot Water. Once a ninja village, Yugakure decided that it didn't want to stay a hidden village and transitioned out into a peaceful and prosperous village instead, calling itself the village that has forgotten wars. Via Naruto Wikia.
However, Hidan grew up showing a tendency towards violent, Jashinist ways and disagreed with this and slaughtered his neighbours before leaving the village, taking his newborn son with him.

Despite Hidan's vulgar language and questionable way of life, he loved Takeo and was distraught after the death of his fiancé Kimi. At first, he tried to take care of Takeo as best he could, teaching him everything he would ever need to defend himself.

Hidan and Takeo's relationship was complex. Hidan embodies anything and everything Jashinism has taught him, to the point at which causes him to cross Takeo's morals. The boy finding it much easier to pretend that everything is alright than to address the issues at hand.

💀☠️💀☠️💀☠️

Takeo found Koneko on a mission he went on with his father. While his father stole some scrolls and killed innocent people, Takeo found a lynx summoning scroll being protected by Koneko where he later summoned another Lynx to sign the summoning contract.

Takeo liked to be independent therefore travelled at his own will with Koneko and trained under various sensei's including the other members of the Akatsuki, Zambuza and even the third Hokage. His constant state of flight had left few to question why he didn't remain with his father but again, it was much easier for them to ignore the issue.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, only my character Takeo and Koneko.