Creatures of the Dark Fae

Ba'al

Ba'al was a Redcap, a  Dark Fae working as a bouncer and "entertainment provider" for BDSM-oriented patrons.

Biography

Many years ago Daire was tracking some Dark Fae who were leaving a trail of bodies around town. In a house uptown Daire and his partner found a husband and wife butchered. The murderer was a Redcap, since he left a sink full of blood. Daire went to get justice, but the Redcap, Ba'al, got the drop on him and stuck him with a silver blade. Daire almost bled out while Ba'al stood there watching. Daire and Ba'al have a fight and Ba'al recalls their previous encounter. When Ba'al is killed by a  lycanthrope in the alley, Daire is blamed.

Role in Fae Politics

"Vex" declares that Ba'al was a very dear friend of his. Geraldine discovers that Ba'al's duty and was supplying unaware victims and slaves for BDSM in VIP rooms and that victims have had their memories wiped so they didn't know what happened to them. Moreover, Ba'al was killing victims after several sado seances. The last victim was Light Fae girl Mica Ruth Grey and there was a human witness to this murder, who alarmed Daire.

Fae Ability

As a Redcap Ba'al either likes or must periodically dye his cap with the blood of a killed victim.

Personality

Ba'al was a sadist both as a person and as a sexual preference. Also a ruthless murderer of the serial killer variety.

Relationships

"Vex" suggested that his relation to Ba'al was more than boss to employee. Geraldine discovers that "Vex" is into masochism and submission...