Biography Brady Conrad Harding The Siren and "The New Ash"

Brady Conrad Harding is a Light Fae Siren. Brady works out of the  39th Division as Daire's partner on the police force. He is a Baronet of noble blood of  Clan The Rapid Rays, although he has generally ignored his political connections as he prefers to explore a life of his own rather than the traditional roles expected of his family.

He is also good friends with Zoie, as they both see themselves as the "sidekicks" to Geradine and Daire. They also share a similar carefree attitude. One may question if there may possibly be a love connection there as they seem to deny it. He also wants the Fae to live with humans as equals. This attitude is not shared by his father Christopher Milford or his sister Carlene. 

He is currently the Ash (the leader of the Light Fae). He also has romatic feelings for Zoie and kissed her.

Family

Brady comes from a noble family with significant political importance. His family, particular his sister Carlene and his father Christoper, often berate him for not living up their expectations. His family also strongly believes that humans are inferior to Fae, which creates tension when Brady presented Zoie to them as his girlfriend.  Some tension may also naturally exist due to the fact that his Father and sister are Pombero, which are the natural enemy of the Siren.  His sister,  Carlene Harding, has used her ability to rob voice on him once.

Brady's mother, currently unnamed, is deceased. It was revealed that she, like Brady, was also a Siren.

Personality

Brady is cheerful, carefree, and laidback. He is generally only tense and serious with matters that involve his family, particularly his sister, Carlene. Tension in the family results from the fact that Brady believes in human-Fae equality. He does not believe humans are inferior to Fae. 

Brady's family appears to have important political connections in the Fae world. However, Brady prefers not to make use of these connections, failing to fulfill the role expected of him. Brady struggles to find the middle ground between his carefree, casual attitude and the lifestyles that is expected of him, especially when he becomes the acting Ash.

Acting as the Ash enables Hale to develop into a more serious, stern man. Hale shows a strong respect for rules and refuses to overlook the Dark's illegal activities, unlike previous Ashes. After learning that The Morrigan has threatened the peace between the Light and the Dark he confronts the Morrigan and warns her not to threaten the peace again. 

Powers and Abilities

Hale is capable of controlling people by just humming or whistling. Like the mythological Siren his whistling or humming attracts the person in question. This was shown when he had to make Olivia, a Fury, exit her room in Faetal Attraction.

He is able to whistle at several frequencies that can have different effects. His whistle has been shown to hypnotize, break glass, knock people to sleep, cure Kenzi's hangover, and even cauterize a wound. He has attempted to blow up a Kenzi's head (In ArachnoFaebia) but was knocked out before sucessfully doing so.