The Fight before I do

"hm looks like you are missing something" putting his phone back in his pocket he goes back in the closet and few seconds later emerges with a velvet box.

Without even asking me he pulls my right hand out and places a ring on my ring finger "there all ready, let's go" throwing the velvet box away, he takes my hand and starts leading me out the door.

While walking through the hall and living room area, I can definitely confirm there is a huge celebration going on. Holy shit!

How dumb can I be, I should have guessed it, the ring, dress, this decorations and him being nice and the FUCKING CHURCH.

"Oh my god" abruptly I stop walking which in turn makes him stop in his pace.

"Oh my god" I repeat mostly to myself
Lifting my head, " are..we.. I mean are you forcing me to marry you?"

Disbelieve coats my voice like honey, and I can feel myself on the verge of tears.

"How could you do this to me? I know your a monster but I didn't think you would turn out to be the fucking devil" finally my angry tears starts to fall.

"You have kidnaped me, beat the crap out of me and raped me for months and months. Now your even forcing me to marry you" I spit those words at him like a curse.

"Don't make this hard Belle" his grab on my hand turns deadly strong, " we can do this the easy way or the hard way little suka, either way we do this" he snaps at me, his face contorting into an angry scowl.

"No, no, no,no"
" you said I was your slave, you said you'll use me and then let me go" I snap back, ripping my hand from his grip.

  I grab my hair and start pulling it and close the distance.

  "YOU FUCKING SAID I WAS YOUR SLAVE, YOU DON'T JUST MARRY YOUR SLAVES" my spit hitting his face.

"Last warning Belle" taking his hanky he wipes his face "we are getting married today, get that through your fucking dull skull"

  "NO NO NOOOO, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT. What the fuck will you do huh, beat me, rape me. Tell me what will you do to me, that you haven't done already." I grabbing him by his collar "TELL ME"

  Grabbing both of my hand he loosens himself out of my grip.

"Your right, nothing I do to you will make you compliant"  he grabs a hold of my hair and tugs it back painful, to the point where I felt has if he was ripping it out of my skull. 

  " But I don't need your compliance. Nor did I ask for your approval" with a hard shove he pushes me to the ground and places his right foot on my head.

I nearly blackout from the weight of his foot.

"Your right I did say you were my slave, and that's how you will stay, like this.

  We might be getting married today suka but that will not change what you are to me."

  Removing his foot, grabs me by my hair again and pulls me up and releases me.

And in that moment I let everything loose and attack him.

I punch him, kick him and pull the shit out his hair and luckily I manage to scratch his face in the process.

  "ENOUGH" with a growl he grips my throat, and lifts me up, squeezing so hard, I see stars, my vision blurs.

  There is a blurry shape coming in from a distance, followed by an angry voice. 

"Vasily stop it, your going to kill your bride"  a male voice said before I lost consciousness.

  It was awhile before I regained some sense and feeling in some parts of my body. I felt a hand stroking my hair it was very gentle, I was instantly aware whose it was.

  I can feel and smell him, technically my head was on his lap. And judging by the movements I felt. We were in a car.

  "What the fuck were you thinking Vas, you could have killed her" an oddly familiar voice says in English. Is he trying to defend me maybe he can help me.    

  "You'd have wasted all our efforts брат because of your temper. Not to mention you would have pissed the fuck out of Raven. You need better control of yourself."

Never mind, this one was a monster as well. I decided to keep my eyes closed and listen to their conversation.

"It's harder then I thought it would be, брат... She wasn't supposed to be this way and this wasn't supposed to be so hard. My instinct tells me to kill her, torture her but lately I can't seem to.

She's nothing like what Raven has told me, Viktoriya was right. She's nothing like him."  He stops speaking and continues to stroke my hair.

"Don't grow soft on me now брат and do not let a bitch with a golden pussy control your emotions. Do not forget what our father has taught us" the familiar stranger sounded very angry.

"I won't brother" my monster whispered.

  Desperately trying to cling to his words, even though the pounding in my head is growing and once again I am loosing consciousness.

Not edited, please forgive any mistakes and enjoy.

Follow me on instagram because I
Finally made an instagram: @vinte_jahan