Chapter 2 : Unexpected

*Vasily *

  What a crappy morning, I don't know what I did to deserve this, oh wait I do. It started out in the morning; personally waking up next to a dead body isn't so... how do I say surprising for me anymore.

  Poor thing, last night was one of those nights and sadly she walked into my path. Not only did I fuck her but I chocked her to death it seems.

  Getting up I picked up my phone and called Alex, my half brother and my best friend. "God damn it Vasily, I have been calling you for hours, did you get shit faced again?" did I mention how annoying he was. "Fuck you" getting up I went to the bathroom "Naah bro I don't swing that way" laughing at his own dumb joke as usual "shut up Alex, I'm going to hang up now"

"Wait Vas, I was calling to let you know, the shipment from last week, you know the one that we haven't heard from"

"Yeah what about it" I said, grabbing one of the tooth brush from the hotel.

"Well I know why it was late and brother you're not going to like this" he exclaimed.

"Spit it out"

"We got a leech" fuck!

"Get the jet ready, we need to handle this personally" cutting the call. I stare the mirror; electric blue eyes stare at me with hate. After brushing my teeth, I get in the shower. Fuck, it's going to be a long day. I can feel it.

  Stepping out of the shower I wrap the towel around my waist. I pick up my phone off the side of sink and call Kallen, one of my members. " Kallen I need you to clean again" without hearing his reply I cut the call.

  Getting dressed in one of my black Armani suit, I step out of the suite, looking back at the blonde I fucked up last night "stupid bitch" taking a cig out I light it up.

  What made this morning awful is the fact that I had to come to God damn America, in the middle of nowhere all because one bastard couldn't handle a shipment and now I got a leech on my hand.

   One thing this business asks for is honesty. In my family we supply only the honest and the most brutal criminals. So finding a leech is one of the saddest moments for all of us.

  "Is this him?" taking out my gun I point at the snake looking at with fear and begging to spare him. "Yeah that's him" Alex said.

"Take him in; I want to find out, who he was working for? Find out everything" turning toward Alex, I placed my hand on his shoulder "make him regret he was ever born, before you off him" with a squeeze I let Alex take care of the snake.

"Rogers what happened to my shipment?"

  Rogers is the one who takes care of the shipments once it lands on the American soil "Sir we have four dead, and ten sick. Other than that we are good to go" he said "Sir you need to let Ryan go, its shame but the kid can't handle this job" with a nod I head out to Ryan.

  This cargo was one of the most expensive one, so not knowing the whereabouts of it for days put a damper on my mood. Not only does the cargo contain more then billion dollars worth of drugs and guns it also contains the ladies which are worth double that of the drugs.

   So having the best of the best only for this job is the right thing to do and for now Ryan had to go. I can't have a bitch who don't know what to do; I need guys like Rogers, total robots. "Ryan" as soon as he turned I shot him straight between his temples. 

  "FUCK Alex gets me a new suit" assholes brain and blood splattered all over my Armani suit. "Let's get out of here, Rogers will take care of the rest" heading out the shipment area. Alex and I head to the car; before I open the car door my phone rings.

 Without checking the contact number I pick it up "Hello" I inquire "She's ready" with that she hung up.

This awful morning just turned very exciting. "Alex we need to take a detour" very exciting indeed.

*Belle*

F my life, I'm seriously going to be really late for the first day of school. There's no helping it, might as well enjoy the 15 minute walk to school. I looked both ways before crossing the street; make sure there was no car close by. 

So I proceed to cross the road, all of a sudden I'm on the concrete road.

 And everything goes black..........