Not an update

I feel like this needs to be stated for a peace of my mind and hopefully to enlighten my readers.

Yes this story is graphic, has rape and lots of gory details. It's not for the faint of heart.

With that being said, I DO NOT under any circumstances condone them nor do I want to romanticize it.

This story is totally not real ( note the sarcasm) but things like this do occur in real life, therefore please be careful of those around you. Be careful on who you trust.

The way MTRM was written before made my adult self very embarrassed. See back then I did not understand the severity of these type of situation and even now I don't quite fully understand it but never the less I would like to apologize if some parts comes as offensive. That was one of the reasons why I had to take it down, and plus my writing was quite terrible.

  As you can tell by now, I stoped writing warning in this story, let's face the facts here the warnings don't work and if your reading this story you already know what you are getting yourself into.

So little bit about of my characters:

Vasily is an interesting character to me, his sadistic and a down right dirty bastard. Why he is what he is? Well your going to have to find out.. 

And my Belle is sweet and charming, always trying to find happiness and light in the dark. Quite the opposite of Vas. Currently she's showing symptoms of Stockholm syndrome or could be something else.

As for Alex, Dana and Raven, somethings are better left unsaid.

This will the last THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE Chapter.

Thank you all for reading and thank you for the comments I throughly enjoy it.