Its only the beggening!

WARNING- NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS

Bella POV

"Come again" I mumbled out loud. Is this guy for real, crazy bastard. " Listen here little shlyukha (whore) I hate repeating myself, you know what I'll just dumb it down a little for you, your the slave and I'm your master. You  will be my  SLAVE to do whatever the fuck I want and where ever the fuck I want, no question asked"  he growled in fury.

  Before I could protest, his mouth was on my mouth, angry and aggressive. His tongue forced inside, now started ravaging my own. All of a sudden he pulled away but kept a strong grip on my neck.

  "Look at me" he commanded, " I said look at me", his rough voice made me jump. I never been this scared in my whole life. Not only do I have no idea who this person is, also I have again no clue as to where I am.

  He jerked my head up to look at him and out of nowhere I felt a stinging feeling on my right cheek. I was so scared I didn't even know I just got slap.

"Now listen to me when I fucking talk to you, get up and strip" he said with a lazy voice, but I can still feel the command behind it. "N-no" it was barely a whisper but I can tell he heard me because all of a sudden I felt the punch to my jaw, it hurt so much, felt like someone threw a rock on the right side of my face. Before I could recover from the hit all to soon I was on the floor and he was on top me, punching and slapping me as he stripped me of my clothes. The  excruciating pain left me speechless and numb.
After what felt like hours and hours the hits came to a stop. He stood up and what sounded like cloths shuffling my guess is that he most likely has stripped his clothes. I knew what was coming next and it frustrated me that I was not strong enough to prevent it. My head, and my jaw hurt so much and my left eyes was already closed shut.

*Vasily POV*

  I picked her up and threw her on the bed. At first I didn't really wanted to do much beside sleep, but this little bitch had to open her fucking mouth and ruin it. I was exhausted as well as revived once she opened her mouth. I love it when bitches fight back.

  Now it's time to teach her a lesson, No one I mean no one disobey Anton Vasily for fucks sake... " tsk tsk you really shouldn't have pissed me off bitch" as I got on top of her and whispered into her lovely ears, then bit her earlobe lightly, I felt her tremble

  " S-S-STOP, please get off of me" my little slave begged. DAMN I love it when they beg for mercy. Fucking makes me feel like a god. Now I was really hard and beyond the point of stopping well the truth is I was already turned on by the beating I gave her earlier but now I was locked and loaded and ready to go.

" listen shlyukha your my slave and you do as I say or you will be punished, understand" I commanded as I spread her legs apart and settle my self at her entrance, just barely letting my tip touch her cunt. "Now your going to be a good little slut and satisfy my needs" as I said the words I spit on my hand and rubbed it all over her pink little pussy, and rammed into her with full force into her virgin pussy. "Fuck" this bitch is tight and by god I love her screams.

*BEllA POV*

"STOOOOP .......PLEASE ....I-I it.....HURTS" I sobbed as the bastard pounded into my vagina I'm pretty sure he ripped it. The Pain is unbearable, it felt like I was being penetrated with sandpaper. After many failed attempt to push him away, now I just laid there waiting for him to be done with. As if he knew what I was thinking, he whispered low in my ear " I'm going have fun with you all night, scream for me bitch, come on ask me to stop or better yet ask me to kill you and end your pain as of today, I'm your master and god"

  When I did none of what he asked, he then proceeded to bite and tug on my nipples so hard, I felt as if he was going to rip them off. And the worst part is that I couldn't do anything to stop him so I just screamed and begged for him to end it and tired to push him away but his right hand gripped my hands over my head so I couldn't do anything while with his left he put me in a choke hold. Suffocating me little by little as he kept on thrusting deeper and deeper into me.

I started blacking out, from the lack of air, I welcomed the darkness , maybe it will be over if I faint. But I wasn't lucky, this bastard knew I was about to faint he removed the hand that was choking me and said "not so fast baby, I want you to stay awake for what I have plan for y-- Ah fuck-" he grunted and with one last thrust he came inside me. I felt his warm liquid run down my vagina and i felt him roll to my left an lay down beside me .....

  Right then and there I broke down and started to full on sob. I guess after he got his energy back, he didn't like the fact that I was crying because then he got up and proceeded to slap me a couple of times and turn me around on my stomach and started the assault all over again and this time is was from the back, this felt a lot different from what happened few minutes ago.

  His thing went more deeper and I felt him more and I didn't like it and so I started to beg for him to stop and instead of he doing what I asked he then started smacking my ass and thrusting in deeper and deeper, " thats it bitch, squeeze my dick, fuck your tight" he grunted....And i blackout from the pain and humiliation