Something Big

------------------------------------

*Bella*

It's almost 2 months now since I have been here and I don't know who I am at this point and what I am turning into.

I feel as though I am losing a part of myself. I have lost the innocence, it was ripped out of my grasp in a blink. It's strange I do not know how to explain this, it's like a part of me is dying and I can feel it yet I can't sooth it.

  I have given up all hope of escaping. I haven't been allowed to go anywhere alone save for the bathroom, even there I feel I'm being watched. The only actual place I have seen and have been allowed to explore is his bedroom.

  So far I have concluded with what I have observed till now is that his a very meticulous person, with everything from the sofa, closet, bathroom and the overall decoration of the room screamed control freak, well a very rich control freak.

  Back to the point, the time I am allowed to leave this room is when he , I mean Master, comes and wants to take me out and that has happened only one time so far.

  Like the last time when he bought me some very skimpy underwear, clothes and makeup, basically half of his closet looks like a better version of Kim Kardashian closet. Every piece of fabric is a luxurious brand that I have never heard of nor can I pronounce it.

This might be a bit of stretch, but to me it feels like his trying in a very weird way to make this room feel like mine as well. And recently I have noticed his demeanor toward me has changed as well, longer was really, really rough like at the beginning when it  came to sex. I can see he tries hard to control himself.Try being the key word.

*Vasily*

"What the hell did you call me for?" I  can't believe this bitch has the nerve to call me " well hello to you too sweetie , I'm doing very well,  what about you ?" bitch said as sweetly as possible.

" Cut the crap you bitch and tell me what you want" trying to control my temper, I counted to ten and waited for her answer. "Alright love, I'm in a bit of dilemma and I kinda of need more money".

  " Are you shitting me right now, what happened to the half million I gave you a month ago" son of gun, I'm going to kill her.

" I spent it and it's not like you gave it to me for free remember, I also gave you something very important in return, your precious birdie.. So let's call it even and start new. I need 200thousand dollar by tomorrow, thanks love"

I throw my phone on the other side of my home office. Taking a sip of my now slightly cold coffee, I have a gut feeling something is about to happens Something Big !

Under no circumstances I'm going to let this bitch take her or ruin this for me.

"Alex get everything ready"