Synopsis:

Posted on: Sept. 19, 2013

***

The eighteen year old Megan Therese Monroe dreams of finding the man of her dreams - a man that will turn her world up-side-down; someone who can make her heart skip a bit and someone who will love her for the rest of their lives. Hopeless romantic - that's how they calls it but whatever it will be, it doesn't matter to her for as long as she will be happy.

Meeting one of her brother's friend caught her attention. Meeting that pair of brown eyes with flecks of gold makes her forget the nine years age gap they have.

An engineer who rarely laughs but often smiles captured her young, wild heart.

Isang paghanga na lumalim sa paglipas ng maikling panahon na hindi niya inakalang magdudulot sa kaniya ng unang pagkabigo - unang pagkabigo na nagtulak sa kaniya para gawin ang isang bagay na kailan man ay hindi niya naisip na magagawa niya sa ngalan ng pag-ibig.

She fought for him. She fought for her love only to find out that she will be broken for the first 2 years of their marriage. Gumuho ang pantasya niya, ang mga pangarap niya para sa kanilang dalawa sa maikling panahon na nagkawalay sila.

She wanted an escape and he promised to give it to her but with conditions.

Ano ang mga iyon? Makakawala pa nga ba siyang talaga sa mga kamay nito?

* * * * *

Deliriously Handsome Series 1: Shotgun Marriage Published under Life Is Beautiful (LIB)

This is the U N E D I T E D version of the story. Sorry for all the typos and grammatical errors. This is my first ever story in wattpad so, ang dami talagang mali.

Narito ang mga sumunod na story ng librong ito:

Series 2: The 30th Proposal
Series 3: Marrying Dwight
Series 4: Sire An Heir
Series 5: Toxic
Series 6: Chasing Hearts