Chapter 20

A/n~ final chapter I can't believe we made it guys!!!! I'm going to cry! I want to thank you guys so much for making it this far!!!! :'( it brings me so much joy to present you the final chapter!
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

I can't believe I actually killed someone!

If only Ben saw me.... but he hates me...

I walked through the hallway of the mansion making my way to the dining room for a big celebratory dinner!

I walked in, everyone's eyes on me.

They all started clapping, well everyone but Ben.

"Good job Sally!" Jane cheered.

"Thank you Jane..." I trailed off, deep in thought.

"Good job Sally" Ben mocked.

"What's your problem Ben?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all, Sally" he spat.

"Ben, I..." I couldn't get any words out it was like I was a statue and all the magic being used to make me talk just ran out.

"Whatever Sally"

"Ben please!" I begged, tears beginning to fall from my face.

"Just drop it Sally!" He shouted, twirling some pasta around his fork.

"No Ben! Tell me what I did wrong!"

"Nothing! I failed you that's all that's happening with me! I failed to keep your humanity safe!" He said, slamming his fork down on his plate.

"No you didn't I'm still here aren't I?!" I yelled.

"No you're different and I let it happen!" He shouted.

"Ben, I'm not different! I still love you! Please take me back!" I begged.

"I'm sorry but I can't..." he said.

Jane turned toward him and slapped him.

"You love her and you know it now go you self centered asshole!" She yelled.

Ben hesitanted for a moment before running towards me and enveloping me in his arms.

"Don't ever change, please" he cried into my shoulder.

"I won't ever...." I promised.

You see, I have everything I could ever want... friends, a family, and Ben.

I wouldn't trade them for anything.

My parents didn't die in vain, they died for me to be happy, and I'm going to make them proud!

Ben lifted his head up, and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Sally." He said, leaning in and kissing me.

What happened to the sweet, innocent girl I used to be?

She's still here, but she's stronger than ever!

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

A/n~ hope you guys enjoyed this story!!!!! The sequel will be up right after this chapter so if you want to read it it's called I'm not what I seem I hope to see you guys there!