Chapter 13

A/n~ hey guys! So my birthday is coming up so I'll probably have some celebration chapter that has nothing to do with the story, but if you want a good laugh look out for that! Anyways here you go!
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

I quickly walked away from the room, thoughts racing through my head.

Maybe I shouldn't have went with Ben.... I should've stayed inside my room...

When I got to my room I quickly closed the door and propped my back up against it, not wanting to deal with anyone.

I sighed after around five minutes of sitting, and went to my bed, collapsing onto it and drifting off into a deep sleep...

~the dream~

"Kill her... come on you know you want to Sally...." a voice whispered, coming from the dark void in front of me.

A poor defenceless girl showed up suddenly. She was crying, blood caked her skin in a thin blanket.

She was shaking, fear in her dull, brown eyes.

"Mommy.... please mommy help me...." she whispered, rocking back and forth.

"Put her out of her misery.... the misery you caused sally...." the voice spoke again.

"No I won't! She's just like me I won't do this!" I yelled at the voice.

"DO IT!" The voice suddenly screamed, now coming from every direction.

Zalgo appeared from the darkness.

"Join me.... I'll show you what they want from you.... what they do..." he said, his voice held a slightly evil touch, his intentions would be the death of me.

"Never!" I screamed, running towards him.

He disappeared at the last second, reveling a full-body mirror.

I crashed through the mirror, glass shards flying everywhere, but never hitting my air born body.

I flew through the air, screaming as I fell, my hair whipping wildly around me.

"You can't hold back your demons Sally.... they'll always win...." the voice spoke.

I looked around, noticing as I was falling that videos were playing around me.

There was Jeff, cutting a smile into his face...

Clockwork, gouging out her eye and replacing it with a clock face...

Toby, slamming a knife into his father's chest...

Laughing Jack, torturing his best friend, Isaac....

Masky, going insane in a hospital room, drawing circles with x's in them everywhere, and laughing.

Hoodie, killing Jay....

Jane, vowing to get revenge on Jeff...

Ben.... drowning.... and coming back to life.... making people commit suicide....

Laughing Jill, cutting open a crying little girl, and filling her with candy....

Eyeless Jack, giving his brother away, then tearing open a person, and eating their kidneys...

Slender, killing someone who was holding pages, and hanging them in a tree after eating them...

Then, me.... as a little girl I asked someone to play with me.... and I slammed a knife into their chest...

~end of dream~

I woke up in a cold sweat, screaming.

"Sally! Child what's wrong? What happened are you hurt?!" Slender said as he burst through my door.

I quickly scooted away, not wanting to be close to him.

All the others rushed in behind him, all carrying weapons.

"Stay away from me! I know what you all are! I'm never gonna be like you! You.... you freaks!" I screeched.

"What are we then sally, child?" Slender asked, curiously.

"You're all murderers!" I said

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

A/n~ hope you guys enjoyed that! I know it seems like it's gonna end soon but don't worry I'm gonna keep my promise and end it on twenty chapters! Anyways see you later! Baiiiii!!!!!!