Chapter 16

A/n~ four more chapters left! What do you think is going to happen? Anyways chapter 16 here you go!
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Training was agonizingly hard. Everyone was making me work like an ox, well if an ox was being taught karate.

"You'll want to kick at their feet at this point, to knock them down and get an advantage." Masky explained.

Everyone was sitting on some bleachers I never noticed.

Jane had paint and was patching up her mask, taking it off first od course, showing her, white burned flesh.

Jeff was on slender's lap, kissing slendy as he watched me.

Laughing Jack, and Jill were counting their candy and making balloon animals out of not just balloons.

Clockwork had taken her clock eye out and was playing with it.

Ticci Toby was watching clockwork, swooning slightly.

Eyeless Jack was eating what I assumed to be kidneys and watching me.

Ben was playing on his game boy, every so often looking at me and blowing a kiss, or winking, sometimes even just watching and smiling like a lunatic.

Hoodie was watching masky, probably thinking no one would notice because of his mask.

"Hoodie, if you going to watch me like that why don't you come out here and help give a demonstration." Masky said, shivering at hoodie's stare thinking no one would notice.

"Hey love birds am I going to get trained anytime soon?" I asked, teasingly.

"Shut up!" Masky shouted, probably blushing under his mask.

"Okay jeez!" I said holding my hands up, surrendering.

"Besides if you're going to talk about lovers why not Toby and clockwork they've been looking at each other and blushing for the past hour!" Hoodie joined, slightly surprising us.

"Hey!" Toby shouted from the bleachers, a light blush showing just over his mouth guard.

"What about Sally and Ben?" Jeff said, from slender's lap.

"They have been staring at each other..." Jane joined, not looking up from her mask.

"Shut up!" Ben said.

"Children calm your tits" slender said, surprising us all.

"What the fuck slender?!" Jill said.

"Yeah there are children here!" Laughing Jack said, laughing.

They are like a family huh?

Maybe I'll get used to this place...