Chapter 4

After about two weeks Miss honey finally got me out of my room, though I only ever go to the cafeteria and library.

"Hey Sally!" Dianne cheered as she walked through the door of the library.

"Hey Dianne! Do you think it's possible to go to the woods?" I asked.

"You'd have to ask Miss Honey but it may be..." she trailed off as she searched the many book shelves.

I sighed and stood up. Miss Honey was standing in front of the front door so finding her wasn't as hard as I thought.

"Miss Honey may I go to the woods? It will only be for an hour and I'll be back for dinner." I stated, rolling my eyes at how nice I was being.

"Of course dear, but be careful the woods are dangerous." She said.

I kissed her cheek and thanked her.

~Timeskip to the woods~

I walked into the dark forest before me.

No matter how bright, or hot it was the woods always seemed dark and cold, though it didn't really bother me much.

I stepped carefully, remembering the absurd amount of holes covering the wooded ground.

I have always loved the woods, but ever since the 'accident' eight years ago I've felt the need to be there and stay there.

I simply ignored the strange urge and it seemed to ignore me when I needed to feel something most. It's kinda weird.

As I walked, I started hearing something. It sounded like footsteps, though in these woods that would be strange.

I was the only one who ever came here on a regular bases.

Something ran across the trail in front of me, though I could only make out an orange color.

All of a sudden my head started pounding, and all I could hear was static.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, it seemed to make the pain worse if that was even possible.

"We got her sir, what shall we do with the new proxy?" A voice asked.

I somehow managed to open my eyes wide enough to see a guy in an orange hoodie with a mask on. The mask was black with a red frowny face on it.

"Take her back to the mansion hoodie, we have a lot of explaining to do" a voice said from behind me.

"Of course operator." The man now known as hoodie said "come on Sally let's play" he chuckled, throwing me on his back, like a sack of potatoes.

The last thing I saw before I passed out was a man, that was tall and had a suit on with a plain white face, and tentacle things coming out of his back.

A/n~ I wanted to update before I went to what is called in ohio, red white and boom so I figured now would be the best time so sorry if it's bad.