Chapter 6

A/n~ hope you guys like this chapter! Also watch the video I feel like it goes with this chapter also I was listening to it while writing this chapter. So here we go!

My breath was caught in my throat as I stared up at the tall man before me.

Fear fluttered in my chest like a million butterflies.

"Sally I know you are scared but you must trust me if you are to live out your destiny." He said in a kind tone.

"I...I....you...you...where am I?" I stuttered.

"I already told you child, you're at slender mansion." He said, his voice was as gentle as it seemed to go.

"Y...yeah o...okay where is that?" I asked.

"I cannot tell you just yet child" he said.

I nodded slowly, not trusting myself to speak again without screaming.

Slenderman reached into his pocket and took out a key.

"I'm going to unlock the chain on your ankle alright?" He asked, bending down.

"Alright" I managed to get out.

Slenderman seemed to nod as he put the key in the lock and unlocked it with his long, slender fingers.

"There you are child, now let's go to my office to talk." He said, extending his hand and helping me up.

"Okay" I said, still trying to calm my breathing.

He lead me down a hallway,where we passed many doors, it seemed endless.

"Here we are" he said as we arrived at the end of the hall.

We were in front of two huge doors. On top of them was a sign that read "slender's office".

"Go on in child we don't have all day." Slender said as he ushered me into a huge room.

Lining the walls were bookcases, filled with books on what seemed like everything. In the middle of the room was a large desk with a pile of papers and two photos.

"Sit child and we shall begin" slender said as he sat down in a large chair.

I sat across from the tall, faceless man.

I hesitantly looked at one of the photos. It was a picture of slender and three other faceless men. One was wearing a polka dotted suit with many colors on it, and a hat with a red trim. Another was wearing a dress shirt and a tan vest. And the final one was actually quite scary he had a long black coat on with a red tie and a black hat with a grey trim.

"Who are they?" I asked pointing to the picture.

"My brothers. The one in the polka dots is splenderman, the one with the vest is trenderman, and the nuisance in the coat is offenderman." Slender said, seeming to frown while saying offenderman's name, though it was hard to tell.

"Oh okay. What's the other photo?" I asked.

"That's a picture of your new family" slender said.

"Oh..." I said, frowning.

"I'll explain everything soon but first..." he trailed off and started rummaging through the papers on his desk.

He pulled some papers out of the huge pile on the desk and set them in front of me.

"These are your records" he said.

"Records?" I asked as I skimmed the pages in front of me.

"Yes these have all that we know about you on them, from birth to now, but they're mostly summarys." He explained.

"You've been watching me?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"More or less..." he trailed off, rummaging through one of his drawers.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" I said outraged.

He pulled a teddy bear out of his desk and set it in front of me.

"Do you recognize this?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"No and I'm not done..." I was cut off by him.

"Yes you are child, and don't you dare raise your voice with me!" He shouted, standing up and slamming his hands on the desk.

"Oooh you made him mad" a voice said from the doorway.

I turned around and who was standing there made me almost scream.

In the doorway was the one Ben had called Jeff, but his hood was down.

His face was pure white, his eyelids were burned off, and his cut in smile seemed to sink into my skin, pouring into my soul, making me slowly sink into insanity.

"Jeff get out!" Slender hissed in anger.

"Woah! Calm down big guy I'm only here for the show." Jeff chuckled.

"Jeffrey I am warning you..." slender hissed through his non-existent teeth.

"Come on slendy we all know you have a soft spot for me you wouldn't do anything" Jeff said as he crossed the room and sat on the desk.

Slender seemed to hesitate as his mood softened, and he slowly sunk back into his seat.

"Jeffrey.... please leave, we can talk later" slender said as he turned to me.

"I'll see you later..." Jeff whispered into what would have been slendy's ear.

Jeff got off the desk and walked down the hallway triumphantly.

"Now, Sally...." slender trailed off as he motioned to the teddy bear still on the table.

"Do you remember this?" He asked.

I shook my head and studied the bear on the desk.

"This is what you had when you were almost killed...." he said as if it was no big deal.

"You were supposed to die in that park child, become one of us" slender said.

I stared at him in horror, and disbelief

"W-what...?" I managed.

A/n~ Cliff hanger!!!!!!! Sorry I had to!