Chapter 3

A/n~ I wasn't really sure what to do with this chapter so if it's not good sorry beforehand also I am writing this at night so it may get terrible because of my lack of sleep but here goes nothing....

~-~-~-~-~

I walked down the steps of the home I had grown-up in.

"Just take me there, and get out of my life!" I snapped at Doctor Young.

"Sally, I'm sorry..." she trailed off.

I held my hand up to shut her up, she did, but I couldn't help but want to hear her voice again, to not feel as lonely...

"Come on Sally..." she trailed off as she took my bags.

The whole car ride there was quiet.

Hatred and grief became the atmosphere around us as I looked out the window at the town I grew up in. It would never feel the same.

"We're here." Doctor Young said, getting out.

I slid out of the leather seat and stared at the large, nice building before me.

I had always heard stories about orphanages and how incredibly mean they were to you. I heard that they were hell on earth, but here that didn't seem to be the case.

The Windows were freshly cleaned and the place seemed newly painted in a nice, clean, welcoming, white.

Children of all ages, shapes, and sizes were crowded by the windows. They seemed to be freshly showered, well feed ans they seemed to have newly washed clothes on them.

When doctor young and I stepped in, the atmosphere was heavy with grief and loneliness. It was almost suffocating.

"Hello there! You must be Sally! It's amazing to meet you! I'm miss honey but you can call me Marissa if you would like!" She said.

Miss honey was a tall and lovely woman. Her muddy brown hair, and matching eyes were extremely welcoming.

"Hello Miss Honey!" I cheered though fake, it seemed to satisfy her.

"Right this way, to your room!" Miss honey said.

To be honest I have only been here a few minutes and this woman was already getting on my nerves.

"Here it is! I'll give you a few to get acquainted with your roommate! Ta ta for now sweetheart!" Miss Honey said as she pushed me into a room with my bags.

(A/n: Miss honey is a reference! I'm such a child but Matilda is an awesome movie and book!)

"Hey! You must be new! I'm Dianne... now that's your bed and that door over there is the bathroom make yourself at home..." a girl with raven black hair and brown eyes said pointing at random spots around the room.

"Thanks I'm Sally..."I said rubbing the back of my head slightly.

"Cool! Dinner will be ready in an hour... talk to me then..." Dianne said, turning back to the iPhone in her hand, and making a bubble with the gum in her mouth.

I rolled my eyes and started to unpack.

~timeskip a week later~

"Sally, it's been a week. I know I don't seem like I care but you have to eat something!" Dianne said.

She was standing above my bed, arms crossed and chewing her gum quickly in... stress, though I don't know what she was stressing about, I mean she didn't just loose her parents when she needed them most!

"Just go to dinner without me! Miss honey will shove food down my throat later..." I trailed off, turning around to face the wall on the left side of my bed.

"Whatever you're not worth it anyways asshole!" Dianne said, slamming our door as she walked out.

"She'll get over it..." I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes, drifting off.

~dream~

I woke up in the cafeteria, everyone was there but in the front of the big room was a man and woman.

The man had a white hoodie on and I couldn't seem to see his face.

The woman wore a black dress and a mask. Her hair was blacker than night and her skin was as white as a white shirt with a ton of bleach.

"Who the hell are they?" I asked Dianne who was sitting beside me, munching on some Doritos.

"Don't know but they don't look friendly..." Dianne said.

The man pulled his hood off all of a sudden. What was underneath I didn't see though.

"SALLY WAKE YOUR ASS UP!"

~end of dream~

"You were screaming in your sleep..." Dianne said. She was standing over my bed with a worried look.

"We're coming Sally you can't hide for long..." a voice cackled in the back of my head, though it wasn't my own....