Chapter 17

A/n~ three more chapters left!!!! If you guys want a sequel I want to see some votes! Just kidding I'm going to make a sequel whether you like it or not mwahahahaha! Anyways here you go!
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Slender's pov~

Sally is acting different....

In a good way of course! The child is growing on the idea of her fate... perhaps, she'll stay...

She's a keeper that's for sure, and her fighting is remarkable! She's learning faster than Jeff did!

Speak of the devil...

Jeff walked in a shut the door behind him.

"Hello slendy..." Jeff purred as he walked in, strutting up to my desk.

"What do you.want Jeffrey, I'm busy..." I said organizing some papers that were on my desk.

"Well... you see I have this problem in my room...." he started.

"I'm not going to fuck you Jeff, stop trying..." I said bluntly.

"But slendy don't you want to..."

I put a tentacle over his mouth.

"No"

Jane pov~

Sally, I'm going to do everything in my power to protect her... she's the only thing I have left anyways....

I closed the back pack, making everything..

Zalgo will never get my little sister! I'll kill him before he does!

Toby pov~

Sally is one with the family... both clockwork and I believe she'll be better than all of us...

We'll just have to wait and see..

Masky pov~

Fuck lord Zalgo he can suck my fucking dick!

I swear he will not ruin this for my hoodie!

Hoodie had become really attached to Sally recently he sees her as our daughter (even if she isn't much younger than us).

I won't let anyone hurt her they can all go fuck themselves!

Laughing Jack pov~

Sally is and always has been a good child.

In her earlier years I would come to her and give her candy, Jill always came along too.

I guess you can say I love Sally.

She's my best friend... I'm just hoping she actually a keeper this time.

Ben pov~

I am in love with Sally, as I'm sure everyone knows... to be honest I've never wanted to see her become one of us...

She deserves better than this.

But to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way...

Jeff pov~

I don't get attached to people. I mean look at where getting attached got my brother...

Sally, she's just another person I can't let in...

I don't want to hurt any of the Creepypasta's like I hurt my family...

They're all I have left... so no getting attached...

Sally pov~

I walked down the hall of slender mansion, heading for the garden.

I looked at the paintings that lined the walls.

Someone once said "don't judge a book by it's cover" that's one of the smartest sayings out there.

I for one am not someone who you should judge by their looks.

I may look young an innocent but that's not who I am.

I've seen more crazy shit than anyone could ever dream of.

I'm to become a psychopathic killer!

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
A/n~ based on today's pov's who do you want the sequel ro be about? Leave a comment telling me! Anyways stay tuned for more baiiiii!!!!!