Chapter 15

A/n~ this chapter is dedicated to AmberLeeRodriguez she commented last chapter wanting more so here you go girl! Hope you all enjoy!!!!
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

"Slender!" Ben called, still holding me tightly still.

Slendy appeared a few seconds later, clenched to a crying Jeff who hugged him tightly, refusing to let go of the faceless man.

"What is it Ben?" He asked, hugging Jeff a tiny bit tighter.

"Sally wants to call a meeting" Ben said.

"Very well then..." slender said, letting go of Jeff and pressing two of his slender fingers against his temples.

"MEETING!" Slender's voice echoed through my head.

Suddenly everyone was downstairs, sitting on chairs that had randomly appeared.

"Sally has a few words to say" he announced.

"I'm sorry everyone... this is all just overwhelming.... look I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to become part of this family... even become a killer, that id if you'll accept me..." I said, trailing off a lot not really knowing what to say.

"We accept you Sally!" Jane, Jill, and clockwork shouted.

The others joined in afterwards.

They accept me... I can't believe it...

Ben suddenly grabbed my hands, making me look at him.

"I accept you Sally..." he trailed off, looking me in the eyes and blushing slightly.

"You better!" I said, slamming my lips into his.

It was only us for a few seconds, like we were the only people in the world.

"Okay love birds cut the face eating! We still have a lot of work to do and there is only about five chapters left!" Jeff suddenly shouted.

"Jeff what the fuck are you talking about?" Jane asked, face palming in the process.

"I can't break the fourth wall anymore Jane so shut the hole that makes noise!" He answered, making Jane's jaw drop.

"Okay! Training time!" Masky shouted, clapping his hands.

"Yes sir!" I said.

Ben and I intertwined our fingers together and followed masky.

Maybe I can belong here, maybe I'll be accepted....

I'm fine until then though, Ben's love will get me through....

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
A/n~ sorry for the short chapter it's 11:20p.m. where I am but I wanted to get this out so here it is! See you guys next time baiiii!!!!!!!