Chapter 11:

A/n~ sorry for the long wait I've been busy but here you go!
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Ben lead me down the hall, pulling me along as if I was being forced to my death by some psycho maniac, lusting for my blood.

"Ben where are we going?" I asked, through my ragged breathing.

He didn't answer, he seemed too excited to notice my question.

He dragged me for around five more minutes, as if I was a disobedient dog, refusing a walk.

"We're here!" He cheered in a sing-song voice, with a huge smile on his face, which was almost horrifying in it's own maniacal way.

"What is this place?" I asked looking at the magical room we had entered.

Beautiful, colorful flowers filled the room, laced it with the color of the rainbow.

"It's our indoor garden... Ms Pencil Neck made it... she said slender was too dull and colorless and she thought it deserved color. I had just came here when that happened... I used to lay in the flowers all day and stare at the ceiling paintings." Ben said, laying down amongst the flowers.

I looked up to see the ceiling had paintings of the woods, dark and mysterious, as if something lurked deep inside.

"Dr. Smiley painted it... he said it was to make slender feel more at home sense this is his mansion. You know what this place really is though?" Ben asked, now looking away from the painting and looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked, turning away and looking up again.

"Home. Everyone we have ever known or loved has given up on all of us... we all came here to be safe and feel as though we belong, and throughout all the work we did we feel at home here with our family." He said.

"I don't have a family and I never will all who have ever loved me are dead." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"That's not true Sally, I love you and I'm not dead..." Ben said putting his hands on mine.

"Ben... I..." I trailed off blushing.

Ben got up and held on to my hands tighter than before. He leaned in and next thing I knew his lips were upon mine.

(A/n~ play song I have added now for effect!!!)

Ben pulled away, starring at me intensely, love and passion filled his eyes and for once he almost looked, dare I say it... normal...

"You can try as you might Sally, push me away as many times as you can... kill me for all I care... I have been waiting eight years for this exact moment, when I would kiss you and you would kiss back. I will go through hell for you... your soul is mine as well as yours we have and always will be one... I've been in love with you for so long... and I will push and fight a thousand times to be with you..." he said, he was completely and udderly serious you could see it in his, now lite up eyes.

"Ben..." he kissed me....

I kissed back....

Maybe I have a reason to keep going....

What is happening at this mansion?

What's the big secret?

I need only one more thing to keep me here...

What's my purpose?

Is it Ben?

Is it something more?

I laced my fingers into his hair, kissing him deeper...

I belong here...

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

A/n~ the end is near children! I'm hoping to end this by chapter 20 so hope you guys enjoyed this and if you have any ships or something you want in here tell me anyways see you next time baiiiii!!!!!