Chapter 5

A/n~ sorry for not updating in forever and a half I didn't really know what to do for this chapter but here we go!

~dream~

I woke up, tied to a chair in the middle of a pitch black room.

Laughter could be heard all around me, but this wasn't just any laughter. Whoever it was laughed like every last peice of humanity was ripped from his being.

The sound of flesh being torn from a living carcass filled the room, the echo bouncing after hitting every wall. Screams could be heard from all directions, whoever it was begged to be released.

All of a sudden a spotlight lit up the middle of the room.

Under the spotlight was a metal table that held the still alive human whose screams filled the room.

Blood dripped from the table and onto the concrete floors below, only to go down a pipe that was almost black in color from all the blood that must have flown into it.

Standing above the torn up man was a blurry face that held a bloody scalpel.

"You will be the one licking the knife soon Sally dear..... ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" The man laughed as he licked the scalpel clean of the body fluids that were seeping out of the wounds of the man who was still laying on the table, barley breathing.

I tried to stand up and stop this monster but I was tied to a chair, forced to watch as he tortured the man laying on the table.

~end of dream~

I woke in a cold sweat.

My throat was hurting and it was dry.

I was in a dark room that didn't seem to have anything in it besides the bed I was laying on.

I tried to stand but when I did something pulled at my ankle, keeping me from getting off of the uncomfortable bed someone must have carried me to.

I leaned over and felt my ankle. A metal chain was hooked to the bed, keeping me in the room and on the bed.

Suddenly a door on one side of the room that I didn't even see opened.

The light that stretched across the room was enough to see a woman walk in.

Her skin was bleached it seemed. Her hair was as black as the the room was before she came in. She was wearing a black knee-length dress with black high-heels. She was wearing what seemed to be a mask. The mask had black eyes and black lips and was as white as her skin.

"Hello Sally." She said, cheerfully "I have some toast and eggs for you. If you need anything else just holler. Boss should be up soon to talk to you." She said nicely as she handed me the tray she had.

"Would you like the door open so you have some light? Jeff was supposed to fix it after he broke it a month ago, well he's in for it now!" She shouted, anger heavy in her voice.

"Yes please" I said as I started eating.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Jane the killer but call me Jane I hate being reminded about killing innocent people but my job is my job. Bye Sally hope you like your breakfast!" She said, walking out of the room.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I started eating the toast she gave me.

"Jeff! Put me down I don't like her!" A boy's voice sounded from the hall.

"Never! If you like her you get to stay in a room with her and not bug me and slendy's alone time!" A raspy voice said as it pounded down the hall towards the room I was in.

All of a sudden two boys burst into the room.

One was as white as Jane but wore black dress pants and a white hoodie that was hiding his face he was holding another boy that was wearing a green tunic and brown tights. His hair was blonde and he was wearing a pointed hat that hung down his back.

"Jeff you better stop right there! Do not put Ben in Sally's room until I talk with her!" A voice boomed and in walked a very tall man in a suit with no face.

The man who I assumed was Jeff put down who I assumed to be Ben.

"But slendy he was interrupting us!" Jeff complained as he walked over to the tall man and wrapped his arms around him.

"Out! Both of you we don't need to frighten the girl now." The tall man said as he ushered both boys out.

"Hello Sally, I'm slenderman" he said while extending a hand "welcome to slender mansion..."