Chapter eighteen

A/n~ so about the song on this chapter... let's just say I'm about to piss people off so that explains it.
Also this is dedicated to AmberLeeRodriguez once again and princessmaebulambao both of you have really supported this story and I'd really like to thank you so thanks hope you two are excited for the sequel!
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

I danced around the room listening to pandora, probably making everyone aggravated.

As if on cue a bang sounded on my door.

"SHUT THAT SHIT UP!" Jeff's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Forget it asshole!" I shouted back, turning up the music.

"LOVE YOU TOO SALLY!" he shouted, walking away.

I giggled.

Sweet, sweet Jeff...

"Sally can I come in?" Ben asked from the other side of the wall door.

"Of course" I said, getting up and hugging him as he came in.

"We need to talk..." he said.

"What is it?"

"Sally, you need to go on your first killing tomorrow.... slender and everyone thinks you're ready..." he said, holding my hands and looking at the ground.

"Ben.... I can do it! I want to do this!" I said, triumphantly.

Ben looked at me.

"You aren't going out there!" He yelled.

"What's your problem?" I asked, slightly annoyed with this new attitude he was showing.

"I won't let you throw away your humanity like it's a McDonald's bag Sally!" He shouted.

"I want to do this Ben!" I shouted back, feeling anger rise up inside of me.

"No you don't!" He yelled.

"FUCK YOU!"

"I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!" Our voices were raised so high I'm surprised the whole mansion hadn't come up yet.

"I CAN PROTECT MYSELF!"

"NO YOU CAN'T SALLY! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE YOUR HUMANITY RIPPED FROM YOU!"

"GO! I HATE YOU BEN JUST LEAVE!" I finished pointing at the door.

"FINE! BUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO COME CRAWLING BACK FUCKING WHORE!"

I collapsed when the door closed, blood tears stained the carpet.

"I hate you..." I whispered.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
A/n~ plz don't hate me! I swear there will be a happy ending!