Chapter 14 - Guys Are Like Cola Lovely & Bubbly But Soon Go Flat

"Hannah! Are you okay?" I asked her as I chased her out of the classroom to find our leaning over one of the garbage cans throwing up her lunch.

"Yes, I'm fine. I guess I just caught that flu going around." She said sighing as she wiped the small bit of vomit from her lower lip.

"Should I go and tell Portsmaner?" I asked her as I rubbed her back slowly like my Mother does for me when I get morning sickness.

"No, but can you please walk me down to the office?" She asked as she leaned back up from the now smelly garbage can.

"Of course," I said as I wrapped my arm around her lightly and we began to walk to the office so that she could lie down and then go home.

I felt that I should help herb because I'm sort of a pro when it comes to throwing up now after weeks of waking up to not be surprised that my dinner didn't want to stay down.

*****

"Where's Hannah?" Connor asked as I walked back into the crowded classroom nearly ten minutes later by myself.

"She has gotten the flu." I told them shuddering as I looked at Maslyn and Logan, who as dolls, sat quietly in the stroller.

"That flu? I heard some of the stories from the weekend and that flu." Kyle said chuckling as he thought about the different stories going around the school.

"Really? What have you heard?" Connor asked with a small smirk on his cocky, freckled face.

"Well a whole bunch of the other guys went up to Izabel Lake for the weekend, and let's just say they definitely won't ever be using those tents again." He told us as I cringed thinking of the smell.

"That's nasty." Connor said laughing as he shook his head.

"I know, and I guess it's pretty bad because everyone but Braeden is still at home sick." He said laughing a bit harder due to the fact that his friends are all at home sick with the flu.

"Oh man, I guess it's a good thing no one else took them up on the camping offer." Connor said as his eyes grew slightly wider as Kyle just chuckled along with him as the two of them continued to crack jokes.

"Definitely. I mean, imagine waking up to the smell and sound," he said with a small shiver as I began to feel sick. The morning sickness has really been getting me lately when people talk about foods and smells.

"That'd be pretty fucking sick." Connor said as the two of them ignored our project and decided to talk about guys throwing up in a collection of tents.

"Well, I wake up to it every morning." I told them interrupting there small conversation as I scrolled through my Twitter feed.

"Oh right, the wonderful gift of morning sickness." Kyle said with complete sarcasm in his tone as he spoke with a small, sarcastic smile.

"How do you do it?" Connor asked with a small smirk as he threw his football into the air.

"Somehow I just do." I replied and you could hear the sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"You just do what?" Quinn asked as she wheeled herself over to me with Cole trailing behind her slowly still very annoyed with Connor.