Chapter 15 - Guys Are Like The Sun, They Think The World Revolves Around Them

"Excuse me?" I asked turning to face Tiffany as she mumbled something when I walked by her.

"I was telling Rocky how much I like your shirt, calm down." She said rolling her eyes at me as I backed up and sighed worrying that they were all discussing my huge belly as I walked through the crowded school hallway.

"Hadley, no one is noticing." Asia told me with a confident smile as she nudged my elbow lightly as I smile kneeling I could trust her word on it.

"Good." I said nodding as I looked up from my feet which are supposed to begin getting larger as my pregnancy continues.

"If they do stare, I'll beat the living shit out if them." She laughed as I just shook my head at her with a smile on my face as I realized one day everyone in the school is going to see my bump. It's almost the end of June, and you can see my bump clearly if you are looking right at my stomach, so in at least two weeks everyone will notice it.

"No, I mean, everyone is bound to find out I'm a teenage whore." I told her shrugging my shoulders as I thought about all the family members I still have to tell, such as my grandparents, or my aunts.

"Nobody is going to call you a teenage whore, it's not like you're going to be the first person to get knocked up I'm highschool." She told me quietly as she tried to keep the conversation between the two of us as we walked down the crowded hallway.

"I'm the first at this school." I told her sighing as I saw Kyle standing with Hannah as he pushed the stroller down the hall while some girls waved to him flirtatiously.

"You don't know that." She told me trying to be optimistic about the situation of being pregnant in high school, but I don't think she'll find one.

"Well I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have heard stories about teen mom's in our grade ten sex class." I told her mentioning the health and career class that was mandatory to take that year for all of the grade tens to learn about business, work, sex, and money.

"Yes, because they are going to list off all the girls that have gone to this school pregnant." She said sarcastically as we arrived at my locker and I began to undo my lock.

"They could." I mumbled as I focussed on quickly opening my locker.

"Whatever." She replied with a smile as she rolled her eyes at me as we heard a loud bang and turned to find Quinn who had ran her wheelchair into the lockers to scare us. "What was that for?"

"Well you didn't hear or see me, which being in this thing, I don't get very many chances to scare the shit out of people so I'll take whatever I can get." She told us shrugging with a smile on her face.

"Why so happy?" I asked her realizing she was definitely a lot happier than she usually is.

"You don't know why I'm happy?" She asked staring at me as the smile faded slowly away from her face as we saw Cole coming while carrying both of their bags.

"I honestly have no clue." I told her shrugging as Asia looked at me with a confused expression as well.

"Haven't you been counting the days?" She asked as her eyes widened shocked with me.

"No, should I be doing that?" I asked her not entirely sure on the correct answer here.

"After long block today, I'm out of this stupid ass wheel chair!" She exclaimed as I remembered two and a half weeks today was up which meant I was done waking up in the middle of the night to screaming children.