Chapter 16 - Guys Are Like Easter Eggs, They're Hollow

"Wait, so he asked you to prom?" Quinn exclaimed as we sat on a bench in one of the school hallways while people walked by us quickly as they scurried to find their friends.

"Yeah, it was so romantic. It was in the stable, and I had no idea, then it just came out." I told her with a huge smile across my face as I held a hand firmly on my growing bump.

"Skank." I heard someone mutter under their breath as they walked right in front of me quickly as Quinn's head shot up from her phone.

"Who said that?" She asked as she stood from the bench quickly ready to pound someone in.

"Quinn, just leave it." I said shaking my head knowing it was going to happen eventually and I was ready to take all of the name calling and judgement.

"No Hadley, you should be able I feel comfortable in your own school." She said ignoring my wishes as she followed the brunette down the hallway quickly as I tried to move through the people to see what she was doing. "What did you say to Hadley?"

"I called her a skank." I heard the girl reply as I pushed passed a few more people to find it was Amy Rogers. Quinn obviously looked beyond pissed as people gathered around the two of them.

"And what gives you the right to say that?" Quinn asked as she moved closer to Amy with every breath she took as Amy backed up towards the wall of blue lockers.

"We all know she's gonna be a mom. Connor can't really keep a secret." She said with a smirk as heads turned towards me as I went red. I felt so sick, yet fine now that all of these people knew.

"Just because he can't keep one doesn't mean you need to go calling her names." She told her as she stood a few centimetres in front of Amy who was now squished up against the lockers.

"Well, as we all know I'm not one for keeping secrets." She said with a wink as Quinn lifted her arm up to hit her as someone grabbed her.

"Quinn, it's Kyle. I know I sneaked up on you, but Amy is a bitch. She's probably the biggest bitch you will ever meet, so please don't sink to her level by hitting her." Kyle said as Quinn stood there with her eyes burning into Amy's extremely red face.

"Kyle, let me go." She said sternly as he began to walk backwards with her arm still in his tight grip as I followed them out of the ring of people.

"Not until you have calmed down." He told her as we made it out of the sea of students hoping there will be a fight at any moment.

"Kyle, I'm serious. Let me pound her face into the ground." She said as she stood there looking calm as Amy stood seeming to be afraid, but seeming quite confident at the same time.

"No, I completely agree on the fact that she deserves it, but not from you because you're going to get out of this town and Karma is going to bite her in the ass. So calm down, back off, and I'll let you go." He said as I stood there watching him as he began to pull her away from Amy.

"You owe me one." She said as she shook out of his grip and quickly escaped the crowd as I tried to squish through it behind her as all eyes were on my stomach as they realized what Amy had been talking about.

"Quinn!" I called to her as she angrily marched down the hallway as the group of students began to disappear as everyone went back to their other conversations as some eyes were still in me.