New Story!

So hey guys, sorry this isn't an update... but I just wanted to tell you guys I have Just started and posted a new Werewolf story called 'Not a Mistake'.

It would mean so much if you go read the the story , description is ....

'This wasn't your average mistake of a one-night stand. No, this was one evil conceded plan of luck, theory, manipulation and one end goal that I wish I knew before I made a deal with the devil.'

Brooke Rhodes will do anything to save her brother from the grasps of S.E.R.O. ( Supernatural Experimentation Research Organization.) And so she agrees to take part in a one of their schemes to save her brothers life. She has to be the 'beautiful' distraction to one of the most powerful werewolves in the world.

But some how it leads to her waking up in an unfamiliar bed the next day. Realizing what she has done. Brooke runs out the hotel room thinking she won't have to see the guy currently taking a shower again.

Going back to S.E.R.O was also a mistake; they don't release her brother but lock her in deserted room. Only taking interest in her when she starts getting sick and they couldn't be happier to find out she is pregnant with the child of one of the most powerful supernatural beings in the world, Grant Underwood.

By luck she is rescued and she did not expect the pack under the command of the Alpha, who is the father of her baby, the savior.

But she knows that with S.E.R.O out there looking for her, she will never be safe. Because they still have her brother and they want her unborn child.

I just posted the first chapter so pretty please check it out.

As for His Purpose it might be a bit slow on update because I have exams soon as well many other things.

But I really want to finish the story so I will keep going!

Love you guys!