Oliver (25)

Oliver POV

It was one large grand table in this meeting room. Although not all chairs were filled considering it was only two packs involved in this meeting but it felt just as daunting and formal. I don't know, what the out come of this meeting will be, seeing as I have never seen my father open up about pack problems so openly.

My father and my uncle, the two Alphas' sit at end of the table facing each other.  On the right side of my uncle is his beta, Vance, but the seat beside my father is empty because Thomas is back at our pack. The rest, line my fathers leaders as well as my uncles on the others side.

Zach sits beside me further up the end of the table, and Tristan opposite me. We are more here to observe, then be a part of, but either way I feel better knowing I will be here, so I know the threat that threatens my pack.

" I call this meeting, as Alpha of this territory as which we meet on today concerning the new threat that is upon on us." My uncle takes a stand form his chair." We welcome Alpha Desman of the Blood Moon pack here, with his leaders and future leaders." My uncle turns to me and gives me a playful wink, and I suppress a smile, knowing my father would not appreciate it.

"As for recent events, such as the awful obliteration of the Crone pack." My uncle pauses and I watch as Tristan's fists tighten on the table. "We have taken in someone of the survivors and nourished them back to health. The Crone pack was a good ally for both of us, and we feel deep hurt for the loss of the pack."

My Uncle clears his throat before continuing." It seems the cause of their deaths is by a genetically engineered wolfs bane, that was used to create a plague that spread over the territory quicker then we could have imagined. This technique has been used before... Alpha Desman you may state your claims now."

My father stands up and begins to explain the recent deaths at our pack. The man suffocating from Rose Ash wolfs bane, and Zeke being shot through the eye. He goes into the details that I have already heard. But then my father seems to be unsure if he should mention something, but he begins anyway.

"- After inspecting the arrow that was used to kill one of our members, I realized where I had seen it before." My father nods his head to Eric beside of him, and Eric starts to pull out something from his large trench coat. When the object comes into view, it's the back end of an arrow. The feathers are a green, aqua color. Eric places it out in front of him on the table.

My uncles eyes are glued to the object on the table, so is his beta's." That's impossible Desman." That's all he says. My eyes travel back to my father and he seems just as unpleased as most on the men on the table.  However the future leaders on the other side of the table all seem confused, including me.

"It seems the same enemy is upon us once more..." My father drifts off and my uncle shakes his head.

"They are not back, he died along time ago." My uncle says it like there is no room for argument.

"The Crowned Hunters seem to have reformed right under our noises... Cari-"

My uncle stands up, his rage forming in emotions through the air. Rage." Don't you dare say his name in my house, he is not back we watched him die." He raises his voice." This meeting is finished."