Chapter 33

August POV

I woke laying on Mahaganys chest. Her hand rubbing my back. I smiled and kissed her collar bone. She was so freaky. She might be America's sweet heart on the outside but when we have sex, it's over. I smiled at the thought and rubbed her naked stomach. I saw her smile and open her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful."
"Good morning handsome."
"You tired?"
"Yes, my back and legs hurt."

I laughed.

"You asked for it last night."
"Yeah, but I had to prove a point."
"You prove any point needed to be proven in the world last night babe."

She giggled and kissed my cheek.
"Okay, I want a massage."
"Want me to give you one?"
"Nope, I want to go get one."
"As long as ain't no other nigga touching you, do your thing."
"Alright baby, get up."
"Nah, you feel good."

She giggled.

"I gotta fix breakfast."
"We can call the chef."
"Why can't I cook my husband breakfast?"
"Because your husband doesn't want his wife out of his arms right now."
"Love you."
"Love you too."

I rolled off of her and she sat up and pushed her messy hair back. She threw the covers off of her and walked naked to the shower I smiled and sat up and rubbed my stomach. I looked over at my phone and saw one thousand messages and calls, one was from my mama, and she had my kids so I quickly called back.

"Hello?"
"Hey ma."
"Hey son, how's your honeymoon?"
"Good, how's my kids?"
"Angel misses you and Mahagany and Melvin just eats, sleeps, poops and repeats.
"Sounds just like Alsinas."
"Yeah, how is Mahagany?"
"She's good, just missing the babies."
"Oh, well that's normal."
"I guess. But tell the kids I love them."
"Alright, be safe love y'all."
"We love you too."

I hung up the phone and Mahagany walked out fresh out of the shower.

"Who were you talking too babe?"
"Mama."
"Are my babies okay!?!?"
"Yes girl. You know mama wouldn't let nothing happen to our kids!"

She sighed.

"I know baby, I know. I just get scared sometimes."
"Their alright."

I stood up and kissed her forehead and looked in her eyes.

"Their safe, so let's enjoy our honeymoon."
"Okay."

She smiled and nodded and I pinched her butt and walked into the bathroom to shower. After I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the kitchen where Mahagany was making plates. I walked over to her and she kissed me and I grabbed my plate from her hand and helped her sit down. We ate and talked until, Mahagany was ready to go for a massage. I laid in the bed and she grabbed one pair of the keys and looked at me.

"So you just gone stare at me or give me a kiss before you go?"

She bent over and whispered to me.

"Don't be a smart ass, just kiss my lips asshole."

I chuckled and leaned up a little and began kissing her lips.

"Don't spend all my money shopping."
"If I spend all yours I can switch over to mine."
"Alright. You heard what I said girl."
"Bye baby love you.".
"Bye babe, love you too."
"Call me if you need me."
"Trust me I will, I'm going to this meet today with some important people."
"Here? While we're on our honeymoon?"
"Your going out!"
"Whatever, see you later babe."
"Bye gorgeous."

I smacked her ass and she sashayed out. I chilled for a little and then got ready for my meeting with some producers of a big movie. That's the reason I made our honeymoon here in Spain. I hopped in my car and drove to the meeting and went inside the restaurant. I sat down and waited on the producers and while waited I looked through my phone I flipped through some stuff and then something hit me in my face. I clicked on a link and saw a picture of Mahagany in lingerie standing over a nigga in nothing but boxers, he was holding her hips and she was biting her lip. I started boiling but I had to hold my composure because I spotted the producers outside.

Mahaganys POV

When I made it to the spa, I got instant reaction. The front desk lady freaked out and asked for my autograph, I didn't know what she wanted at first because she's speaking in another language but she was holding a piece paper in my face with a pen so I just assumed. After that more women came and helped me to the back. I got undressed and laid on my back and hot the most amazing massage. While getting it I looked through instagram and saw a pic of me and Bryshere from the episode of our sex scene. It looked real like it was a real picture of us at a random house or something. I ignored it and went about my massage, when I was done I headed home. I called August, but he wouldn't answer, I was confused and then thought, maybe he was still in his meeting.

I made it back to the house and saw the car he rented for him in the driveway. I smiled and hopped out the car. I walked in the house and saw him sitting in the living room,he looked over at me with no expression and I walked over to him and kissed his cheek and when I tried to kiss his lips he moved his face. I scrunched my eyes together.

"What's wrong with you?"

He shoved his phone in my face and it was the same picture I saw on instagram, I sighed.

"Babe, I can explain."
"WHATS TO EXPLAIN?"
"Stop yelling! Its not what you think it is!"
"IT DONT MATTER, WHY IS MY GIRL HALF NAKED ON ANOTHER NIGGA?!"

I sighed and calmed down.

"August listened."
"No! This what you do when I'm out of town?!"
"Listen to me please!!"
"NO HAND THAT RING OVER BECAUSE I DONT LISTEN TO HOES!"

My eyes widened. I blacked out and I just felt my hands fly at him, he picked me up and slammed me against the wall, but I still was hitting him. He pinned my hands to the wall, and I kicked him in his balls and he moved away and held his crouch.

"IT WASNT REAL! IT WAS JUST A FUCKING SCENE FROM THE FUCKING SHOW! I DIDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD FREAK OUT! I DIDNT CHEAT!"

He looked shocked and I threw his ring at him, like he wanted and ran upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase and started grabbing my clothes while crying. As I was throwing stuff in my bag, I felt him grab my arms. I tried pulling away but he had a good grip, he placed kisses on my neck and I broke down even more.

"I'm sorry M."

I shook my head and felt myself go numb while the tears rolled down my face. He kept kissing my neck and I fell on my knees and he did the same while placing his hands around me and apologizing.

"Baby I'm sorry. I really am. I shouldn't have freaked out like that."

He grabbed my hand and placed my wedding ring back on. He picked me up and laid me on the bed and laid on top of me.

"I'm sorry."

He said again while looking in my eyes, he pushed my hair out of my face and kissed my lips softly.

"You accept my apology?"

I slowly nodded not caring at this point. He kissed down my neck and I just laid there letting him do what he wanted.