Chapter 20

Mahaganys POV

On the way back home, I was quiet. August kept asking me was I okay, while rubbing my stomach, but all I want was him to make love to me. When we pulled up to his place, I saw the movers moving me and Angels things back in. I grabbed August and rushed in the house. I saw a bunch of his boys there but at this point in time I needed them gone.

"IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THIS HOUSE, I WANT YOU OUT! NOW!"

August pulled my waist to his and whispered in my ear.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you putting them out?"

I rolled my eyes and snatched away from and got everyone on their way. I apologized for being rude, and every understood, because I told them it was the pregnancy. I lied, but hell, I can have an excuse. I'm knocked up. Duhh. Everyone left including the movers and August was standing in the middle of the living room looking confused. I shook my head and grabbed his hand leading him upstairs.

"Baby, before you kill, me can you tell me what the fuck I did?"

I chuckled and closed out bedroom door and pulled him close and ripped his shirt off. He scrunched his eyes together as I tried pulling off his belt. I took my shoes off and slipped my shirt off. I pushed him towards the bed without saying a word but he stopped me.

"MAHAGANY!?!?!"
"WHAT!!!!?!?!!?"
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!"
"JUST MAKE LOVE TO ME OKAY! FOR THE BABIES SAKE!"

He pulled away and looked at me.

"What's wrong with the baby?"
"He or she is too small, sex helps though."

I said while slipping my pants off and pushing him on the bed. He stopped me again.

"So us fucking helps?"
"Ughh! Yes August! Could you just fuck me and help our child and relieve my tention."

He chuckled and slipped off the rest of our clothes and opened my legs and slipped himself inside of me. I groaned and he kissed my lips. He stroked while looking into my eyes. I gripped the sheets and stared back into his.

Sharp breaths left out of both of our mouths as we went in. I leaned in and kissed his lips licking on them in the process and moaning. He bit my bottom lip while I pulled away. My head hit the pillow and I gripped the sheets harder. I whispered to August.

"Harder baby."
"Harder?"
"Yes baby, harder."

He gave me just what I asked for. Soon we were both drenched in sweat and out of breath. After I came August released his load inside of me and pulled out and laid on top of me. He pushed my hair off my face and kissed my lips.

"Your crazy, but I love your crazy ass."

I laughed.

"I love you too."