Chapter 6

August POV

FUCK! So much bullshit in one day! I knew something was missing in my life. Who knew I would have a daughter, and a gorgeous baby mama, that I wish was more than my baby mama. Yeah I'll admit it, I might be young and AUGUST ALSINA, but I want a family.

Going from girl to girl is getting old already. Anyway Mahagany and Angel had fell asleep and Mahagany was holding my hand tightly,every now and then she would squeeze it and I would look over at her.

A few minutes later I pulled up to the gate of my house and pulled in the driveway. I got Angel out and opened the door and got her in bed. I went back to the car to her Mahagany.

"Mahagany?"

"Hmm?"

"We're here baby."

"Carry me please."

She mumbled and I chuckled.

"Alright."

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and put her head on my shoulder. I smelled her cucumber melon hair and grinned. I closed the car door back and walked in the house. I shut the door and locked it and walked upstairs with this gorgeous thing in my arms.

I opened the door of one of my guest room where Angel was. I laid her beside her and she pulled her close. I kissed Angels cheek, but when I went kiss Mahaganys cheek, she wanted more. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and let the sensation of her lips take over. Soon she pulled away and looked in my eyes and then turned away.

I grinned and bit my lip.

"I guess that was goodnight then."

I said while closing the door and heading back to my room. When I got in there I took a shower and laid on my bed. I thought about Angel and Mahagany and how they would fit into my crazy life now. I know how women are, when you have a little money and you look like me. I know Mahaganys not like that, I also know she's gone probably get pissed about all the cameras and shit. I was thinking so hard, my head started hurting so I just decided to go to sleep.

Mahaganys POV

I woke up to an empty bed and the smell of food. I sat up and pulled my hair back. I stepped out of bed and grabbed my toothbrush and clothes out of the bags August brought in last night.  I walked into the bathroom and my eyes widened, it was like a fucking mall!

"I chose the right man to have a baby by."

I chuckled and said. I stepped into the shower and washed away all the thoughts of Dj and him cheating and lying and hitting me. I reminded myself I was safe now, and that me and my daughter were safe. I stepped out of the shower and slipped on my shorts and long t-shirt, and decided to let my hair air dry.

I heard Angels feet downstairs and I walked to them and found myself in the kitchen again. August and a older lady was in there. I smiled at her and then August and then I looked at them both and figured out she was probably his mom, I haven't seen in years.

"Is that you Mahagany?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Child! I haven't seen you in so long."