Chapter 27

August POV

"Hip hop!"
"Aye!"
"Hip hop!"
"Aye!"
"I pray for more better days!"
"Hip hop!"
"Aye!"
"Hip hop!"
"Aye!"
"I know that I can feel change!"
"Hip hop!"
"I pray for more better days!"
"Hip hop!"
"Aye!"
"Hip hop!"
"I know that I can feel change!"

The audience cheered and I exited off the stage. I was drenched in sweat as I wiped myself off with a towel, I had a group of people surround me as I walked to my dressing room. I sat down and my manger Arty came in.

"They got my stuff ready for next song bro?"
"Naw, that's your last song."
"What why?"
"Bad weather coming, luck you, we can hit up some clubs early tonight."

I chuckled and thought about how exhausted I am from last night, and how Mahagany would kill me if I went out again.

"Naw man, think I'm gone head to the hotel and Skype the wifey and kids."

He chuckled.

"Okay family man, we wrapping everything up."

Eventually we wrapped it up and I felt bad not giving the fans their money worth but I wasn't trying to get struck by lightning either. I stepped outside in the pouring rain and there stood a million and one fans screaming and holding signs. They so loyal man! Through thick and thin, blue skies or gray! Their there man!

I signed a couple autographs before hopping in the far and heading to get some rest. When I got out security led me back and I showered and then hopped on instagram stating the show has been canceld due to bad weather but I would be back at it tomorrow at another venue. I started to get drowsy so before I went to bed I tried skyping Mahagany. I waited for a while and then baby girls face popped up on the screen.

"Hey baby!"
"Hey daddy."
"What you doing?"
"Laying in you and mommy's bed."
"Where's your brother?"
"Right here."

She flipped the camera on Mel lying sleeping beside her, and he looked exactly like me! I chuckled.

"Where's your mommy?"
"Standing in the mirror in the bathroom."
"Is the door open?"
"Yeah."
"Put the camera on her."
"Okay."

She turned the camera on my beautiful wife to be standing in the mirror fixing her hair. She looked at the camera.

"Are you taking pictures of me baby girl?"
"No, but you are really pretty."

She replied. I chuckled and she walked towards her and smiled when she saw me. She climbed on the bed and laid Mel in between her legs and Angel laid on her shoulder while Mahagany held the phone.

"Well hello future husband."
"Hey babe."
"I didn't think you would be calling so early."
"Me either, my concert got canceled."
"Why?"
"Bad weather."
"Oh, not to be negative Nancy but I'm glad because somebody didn't call last night after I gave him permission to go out."
"I'm sorry babe."
"Mhm, whatever."
"I miss you and the kids so much."
"We miss you too, that's why you need to try to get home."
"My last show ends tomorrow. I'll be home sooner than you think."
"Good, because I haven't had any sleep without you in going on three months."

I sighed. I knew what she meant, she's been up worrying about me and weather I'm safe but more importantly, am I'm being faithful.

"What I tell you about that babe, stop worrying."
"I can't stop worrying when I love you."
"I love you too."

I looked over at Angel and saw her fast asleep. I smirked and looked back at Mahagany.

"Are the kids alsleep?"
"Yeah why?"
"Flash me."

Her eyes widened.

"No!"
"Why?!"
"Because that's weird!"
"Damn babe, we're getting married, we can't let our sex life die, by the time your 30 and I'm I'm 32!"
"Damnit August our kids are in the room!"
"Their asleep!"
"They can always wake up!"
"Ughh Mahagany I haven't got to touch in three months!"
"That's not my fault, you let three weeks into my no sex period!"
"I have been struggling through this entire three months."
"Me too! I had to go buy vibrators."

She whispered which just turned me on more.

"When I come home your getting it. You know that right?"
"Maybe, Maybe not."

She said while licking her lips, I died in laughter and smiled.

"Love you."
"Love you too baby."
"Get some sleep tonight, don't worry, I'm going to bed too."
"Could you like possibly check every part of your room to see if there's some hoe hiding waiting for you to get off of the phone with me so she could possibly have sex with you."

I looked at her crazy, is she serious right now.

"Wait are you foreal?"
"As real as the day is long. Get up and check, right now. I wanna see it."

I was stunned but I got my ass up and checked the bathroom, under the bed, closet, even the drawers. Maagany made me put the camera to each spot and move it around slowly so she could see and eventually we got done and I plopped back on the bed.

"Okay, is this inspection over?"
"Yeah. You passed, but I gave you and A- because your door isn't locked. Anyone could roll up in you and hurt or try to rape you and whatever's in your pants belongs to me."

I chuckled and stood up and locked the door.

"Happy?"
"Yeah, I have you extra credit to bump up your grade, but you'll have to work it off when you get home."

She smirked while biting her lip and I could instantly feel my manhood rising.

"Shit Mahagany!"
"What babe?"
"Your made me hard."

She giggled.

"Go take a cold shower."
"Come take one with me."
"Can't, I will take a warm one with you when you get home. But baby sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite."
"Wait! Where you going?"
"Bed. The doctors coming to check Melvin tomorrow."
"What's wrong with my baby?!"
"Nothing, and I want to keep it that way."
"Oh, then why you rushing me off the phone."
"Because I had a long day filming and I'm tired August!"
"Man whatever. Go to bed cry baby."

She chuckled and poked her lips out.

"I love you."
"I love your funny ass too."
"Night baby see you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow love."

She blew me a kiss and I caught it and ended the Skype. As I was putting my phone on the charger there was a knock on the door, I sighed and stood up and walked to it and opened it. My eyes widened at this fine light skin stood there with her robe open.

"There's more where that came from, if you let me in."

I shook my head.

"You know I'm engaged right?"
"Yeah, to that actress, but who has to know?"

I smirked. I reached over and grabbed her strings to her robe and fastened it for her.

"You really don't want to do this baby girl, have a little more respect for yourself."

She froze and looked at me and then slowly turned around and walked away, I sighed and closed my door and flopped on my bed.

"What I do for love."

I knocked out after that.