"Believe In Me"

:- Alan -:

She's avoiding people. Avoiding them like they have the flu, it's killing me that even after I opened up to her and she opened up to me she still avoids me. The only person she talks to or even touches is Dahvie. Which I don't understand at all and it kinda pisses me off. Like, when did they even become best friends? Every time I see him with her I get this burning jealousy in me and I can't help but get mad. Dahvie, he's a nice guy, I know he only means good. But, I just wish I was the one helping her, not HIM.

But, If it's for Kaitlyn's good, then so be it.

"Alan!" My body instantly stiffened and I slowly turned around, my hand still resting on the bus handle.

"M-Maddie?" I stared in disbelief, as Maddie dropped her bag and ran towards me, throwing her arms around my neck.

"Alan! I'm am so so sorry! I know we had a huge fight in all and we said some things that we didn't mean. But I'm here for the week to make it up!" I nearly threw up right then and there.

"Uh what?" See, Maddie and me had a huge fight last month and I called things off. Ended it all and left without any regrets. Though, Maddie, she's taking it...differently than I would have thought. She thinks we're just on a break, but we're not. She's in denial.

"No more talk! Help me with my bags!" She kissed me straight on the lips, a sloppy one. Nothing compared to the one Kat and me shared. Even though it was on accident... it was still amazing to me.

"Maddie? Why are you here?" Austin said, slight disgust in his voice. He knew every little detail to Maddie and I's relationship, including our big fight.

"I'm here to rebuild Alan and mines relationship. Have a problem with that?" Maddie cocked her hip to the side, hands on her hips. T!his is one of the many problem about Maddie. Piss her off even the tiniest and see gets all sassy and mean to my band mates, even to me.

"Yes, I do. You and Alan are through. Now leave, please." Austin hopped down from the bus steps and crossed his arms, his big biceps popping out from his sleeveless shirt.

"You don't control me. And you know nothing about our relationship, so back off." Austin scuffed.

"You wanna bet?" Before Maddie could say anything I clapped my hands,

"Okay! That's enough you two! Maddie leave. When I said we were through I meant it. Austin, go to wherever you were suppose to go. I got this, thanks though." I patted his back. He took one hard glance at Maddie, then left without saying a word. Maddie on the other hand, let her hands drop from her hips her mouth open wide.

"Alan! You don't mean it do you? Come on, we can work this out, please baby." She strutted my way, her hand pressing to my chest.

"Don't call me that. And no we can't. I mean it Maddie, we're done. For good." Her hand hand trailed down my chest then back up to my neck, playing with the ends of my hair. Her hands left an unpleasant chill run down my spine, making me shiver. This gave Maddie the wrong idea.

"See, I knew my touch still had that effect on you." She pressed her body up to mine crashing her lips onto mine. I use to like the taste of her lips, now I despise it. I gripped her hips, just about to push her off when I heard a gasp followed by a loud sob. Pulling away from Maddie, I see Kaitlyn standing there. Her hair was different, it was coloured and thinner. But of course it was hard to miss the endless tears streaming down her face.

"Ka-"

"NO! Don't you dare! Just when- just when I thought. I finally started- I was going to start...Fuck you Alan!" Kat stumbled with her wording, before shouting in rage at me and running away.

"Kaitlyn!" I push Maddie off of me, ignoring her protest. "Fucking leave Maddie! You ruined everything! Go home and don't ever come back! I don't want you!" Harsh, but she ruined all the progress I was making with Kat. What did she mean she was starting? Just what? I need answers. But first I need to get Kaitlyn to believe me that that kiss meant nothing.

:- Kaitlyn -:

This pain it's extricating. The nagging at my heart unable. I never thought my heart could break even more than it has. Why? Why? Why? He was suppose to be the one to care about me, the one to love me. I know I've been avoiding him, but that was because I wanted to know for sure that the feelings I'm feeling for him were true. And Dahvie... he's helped, as well as Jayy.

As I run from the heart retching scene I just saw, I trip over my own two feet falling to the gravel ground. Even more pain adding to my other pain. Is pain all I'm ever going to feel? Mom where are you up there? You were suppose to protect me, not let me get hurt day after day after day. I was just starting to start over. I got a new hair due, I talk to Dahvie and Jayy on a regular basis to help my eating disorders and cutting problems. I wanted to start fresh for Alan no matter how hard it is. I wanted to look good for Alan...but I guess I'll never get him... he has someone else. Someone else to love. Funny, I use to believe in love. Such a funny word, with such gruesome and caressing feelings. Now, I'm starting to think love is just a word. A useless word.

"Kat! Kat are you okay!" Of all people why him? Why?

"Go away Alan! I want nothing to do with you!" I sneered at him, picking myself up, swatting his helping hands away.

"No please! Kaitlyn! You have to understand that was a misunderstanding! She kissed me! She's my ex! My crazy ex to be exact. She came here out of no where trying to amend things. She's in denial that I broke it off with her! Please Kat, what I said to that night was true. All of it. None of it was a lie. Please, please believe me." He was practically begging on his knees. But I couldn't take it. No, I'm not letting him play with me.

"No." And with that, I storm off back to BOTDF's bus with my head held high refusing the tears to fall. I'm tired of crying and I'm tired of the lies. I can't do this anymore. No matter how much my heart is screaming and cursing at me to go back and tell Alan I believe him and that I always have and that I love him. But I listened to my head and my head said to stay away and forget about him. If that was even possible.

***********

NOT MUCH BUT IT'S SOMETHING! AH I FEEL SO HORRIBLE FOR NOT UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS! I'M SO SORRY! FORGIVE ME! BUT IT REALLY MOTIVATED ME TO THINK AND WRITE THANKS TO THE LOVLY COMMENTS I'VE BEEN GIVEN. THAT KIND OF STUFF REALLY INSPIRES ME ALONG WITH THE VOTES AND READS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL