"Second and Sebring"

hiya again! so heres the second chappie :D sorry if its crapy :\ but its just a filler really.but anyways.. enjoy! >>>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

I cut the engine off to the car hopping out, slamming the car door shut and running up my walkway. Anxiously fumbling with the keys in my hand I jam the key into the lock, unlocking it. Swinging the door open I rush in not bothering to lock the door, but when do I ever lock my front door? A robber could easily just waltz right in and steel whatever the hell he wants. Its one of the many horrible habits I have...

Throwing my sack onto my bed I rip my phone from its penguin case, placing it on my ihome. Turning it to its highest volume I put my music on shuffle, the beautiful sound of Kellin's angle like voice filling my bedroom.

"BADADADADADA! YEAAAAH YEAAH!" I sang out loud dancing to my closet. "YOUR DEMANDS COME ALIVE TO CHASE YOU!" I flip through my shirts searching for my tank top with the sides ripped down the sides. "Aha!" I pull it from the hanger placing it on my bed neatly. You are probably wondering, why am I changing when I barely even wore the clothes I have on now. Well, first off you can't go to warped tour in black skinny jeans and a shirt with a jacket, you're just asking to die if you go to warped tour dressed like that. Normally I would never wear short shorts and a tank top out in public but this is warped tour.

Strolling to my dresser drawer by my computer desk I pull open the top drawer searching for my black strap less bra that I wear when I wear that tank top. The tank was grey with a skeleton hand doing the rock and roll sign, the ripped sides ending about half way down. I tossed my strapless bra to the bed, horribly missing. Closing the drawer I open the one under it taking out my black short shorts with the little gold studs on the side. These were the only short shorts that completely cover my scars on my upper thigh.(A\N out fit to the side!) Dancing my back, the song changing to A Match Into Water.

"I kiss the scars on her skin. I still think youre beautiful and I don't want to lose my bestfriend." I sing right on key swiping my bra from the floor and changing into my warped tour clothes. Singing my way to the bathroom I check my hair and make-up. Yep, still good. My stomach rumbled, scaring me for a second.

"Jesus, sounded like there was a tiger in here!" I gasp holding my stomach and walking to the kitchen. Being the lazy ass I am I just grabbed a bag of chips and a water bottle. Spotting my little blue inhaler on the kitchen counter. "Oh! probably gonna need that!" I snatch it up jogging back into my room shoving the inhaler into my sack. What else am I gonna need? I scanned around my room, my sight passing my computer desk a certain ticket laying on top of my laptop. "OH! defiantly going to need that!" I put the ticket in a safe place, aka my bra. What? Its like an extra pocket!

Checking the time, it was thrity minutes till 2. "Well... better start driving." I squealed putting my phone back on its case, collecting my sack and keys. As I walked there was an extra hop to my step. I could not wait until I got to warped tour! This day just had to be perfect!

Locking the door shut behind me, I started the car again backing out of my drive way. I suffered 10 minutes of silence until I remembered I had Memphis May Fire's CD in the DVD player. Pressing play I sang along with Matty all the way till I arrived at warped tour. Parking my car, I bit my lips. This can go two ways. Horribly wrong, or perfect. Hopefully the ladder. Taking a deep breath I step out of my car slinging my sack over my head and onto my shoulders. My smile grew wider, if that is even possible. I just have to find out which stage Austin is on and the rest will be easy. No complications.

"Alright. Lets get going." I speed walked to the entrance, retrieving my ticket before hand. Wouldn't that be awkward, stuffing your hand down you shirt and handing someone your ticket that has been squished between your boobs?

I didn't even get the man enough time to ask for my ticket before I shoved it in his hands, skipping off inside, but not before I grabbed a list. "Ok... lets see here..." I stopped behind a group of guys who were waiting in line to get merchandise. I scanned the list checking each and every band to see what stage they'll be at. Luck was on my side. All the bands I wanted to see were all at stage 1, whilst my brother was at stage 2. Perfect every things going as planed. If it could just stay like this...

--2 hours later--

My legs hurt, my arms hurt, my throat hurts! Hell everything hurts. Damn these mosh pits get worse and worse. But put aside the mosh pits, the concert was amazing! Kellin and Vic are SO much hotter in real life. The best part.. I was front and center. It was perfect. Everything was amazing, I felt like a load was lifted off my chest. All that pushing and shoving really eased out all my anger. If I had known this is what it felt like to be at a warped tour concert I would have came a long long time ago.

I was heading over to one of the guys passing out water when I heard a familiar voice.

"I believe its time for me to be famousss! And out of place!" Austin..

I hadn't ever been to one of his concerts, and its been ages since i've heard that song. I can't bear to listen to it. Biting my lip nervously I make my way to the back of the large crowd hiding behind strangers so Austin couldn't see me. I just want to listen to this one song..

"THIS IS NOT WHAT IT IS!!! ONLY BABY SCARS! I NEED YOUR LOVE LIKE A BOY NEEDS HIS MOTHERS SIDE!!" I shed a single tear, I can't do this. I need to leave before--

Suddenly I was lifted up and thrown into the crowd.

"Hey! HEY! PUT. ME. THE. FUCK. DOWN!" I was out in the open, Austin could see me at any moment. No no no! "PUT ME DOWN YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!" The one time im able to crowd surf and its at my brothers concert. Great. Just great.

I heard the song coming to a close. Shit I need to get down! Why is it taking forever for me to get to the front!

"This is not what it is, only baby scars. I need your love like a boy needs his mother side." Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTAN--"

"Kaitlyn?" Oh shit...

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

oh cliff hanger! ahah I'm so mean! lol don't worry! next chappie will be up soon!! keep on reading and

VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ!

~Stars can't shine without darkness~