"Poprocks & Cokes"

here's the 4th chappie :) hope you like it!! this ones gonna have some deep feelings :3 well sorta just read and you'll find out haha >>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

I woke up to be met by a wall. That's weird I don't remember having a wall beside my bed..? I rolled over, but instead of stopping I kept going rolling off of whatever I was sleeping in and onto the floor with a thud.

"MOTHERFUCKER!"I yelled in pain. Jesus that fucking hurt!

"Holy shit! Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to be greeted with the same ginger haired boy I sat on earlier at Warped Tour, hovering over me. Wait.. Am I still at warped tour? Why is he here? I am so confused.

"Yea, where am I?" He offered me his hand, I stared at it hesitant before finally taking it. It felt as if he had shocked me, my whole arm started to tingle sending a shiver up my spine. I think he felt it to because he stared at me wide eyed. I pulled my hand back looking down at the ground.

"Uh.. Uh y-you're on our tour bus." He stuttered stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Where's Austin..?" I honestly did not want to talk to him right now.

"He's at an interview along with the others. He didn't want to leave you alone on the bus so I offered to stay here... with you." I peeked up at him. Now that I get a good look at him. He's pretty cute..

I shake my head from those thoughts. No no Kaitlyn, you'll get hurt. I'm done with boys.

"Oh..." An awkward silence fell between us. This. Is. So. Awkward...

"So... uh how are you feeling?" He broke the silence.

"Fine." I said plainly looking up at him, keeping my expression blank and unreadable.

"That's the biggest lie I have ever heard." My eyes widened an tad. What? But-- oh yea.. that's right he had seen my thigh. I sighed shaking my head unknowingly walking away toward what I assumed was the front. I sat on the couch pulling my knees up covering my face.

"You wouldn't understand..." I muttered hugging my knees closer.

"I highly doubt it. Tell me I may understand. Even if I didn't I could still help." I felt him sit next to me, still keeping his distance.

"Help? Psh, yea right. And you defiantly wouldn't understand. Now just stay out of my business and go back to being a perfect little rock star." I glared at him resting my head on top of my knees, looking at him through my hair.

"Who said I was perfect? I'm defiantly not perfect. No one is. I can help you if you just tell me what's wrong." He pushed more, getting on my nerves. Why can't he just go away and leave me alone?

"Just leave me the fuck alone ok. I'm not going to tell you shit 'cause its none of your business!" He didn't even flinch, he just looked at me with those striking brown eyes. He got closer moving my choppy black hair out of my face. I tensed at his touch. The same electrifying feeling came over me.

"Why are you so determined to push me away? All i'm trying to do is help you because I care.." He kept his hand resting on my head. I didn't like the way he was making me feel. It's all new to me. I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing.

I snapped my head to the side making him pull his hand away with a sigh. A tiny part of my heart ached. What are these damn feelings?

I heard a TV turn on the sound of the ESPN channel making me feel at home almost. I remember when dad and Austin used to watch that channel all the time, me and mom would always yell at them that dinner was ready but they're eyes were glued to the TV.