"The Way She Feels"

Ello! here's the third chappie! hope you like it! 'ere it is >>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Kaitlyn?" Oh shit...

"Put me down! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled at the people carrying me.

"Being her up here please." Oh no I've heard that tone before. It's the same tone my teachers use to give me for not listening in class.

"NO DON'T! PUT ME DOWN! DON'T TAKE ME FORWARD TAKE ME BACK!" I tried wiggling my body out if their grasp but they held on tight. Strong arms grabbed me by the waist hosting me up and putting me on the stage, Austin griping my shoulders.

"Kaitlyn Elizabeth Carlile you better have a good reason why you're here." Does he really have to say my full name..

I kept my head down fiddling with my fingers. I stood their ashamed as Austin said bye to his roaring fans. I saw his hand reach for mine but I jerked back backing away from him. I didn't get far till I ran into something hard falling to the ground. Something made a god awful sound making my ears ring.

"Ow..." I rubbed my ears something below me groaned. I looked down, I was sitting on top of a ginger haired lad. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry sir!" I quickly lifted my self giving Austin the advantage to grab my hand dragging me to the back.

Once we were back stage he dropped my hand giving me the death glare. I couldn't meet his eyes. This wasn't suppose to happen. I was suppose to have a good time, see my favorite bands enjoy my self. But nooo. I just had to listen to his song. I mentally rolled my eyes at my self. If he just wasn't so damn controlling..

Something went off in me. None of this is my fault. It's all his. I could be having the time of my life not caring if he caught me. But no I have to hide my self, who I truly am because i'm scared he'll be disappointed in me or he'll get mad at me. I wouldn't have to be this way if Austin would just let me be who I am and go where I want to. I shouldn't have to be hiding from him, i'm 21 I can do whatever the fuck I want. I am an adult not a child!

"Better start explaining to me why you're here missy." His tall dominant frame not even close to scaring me. His band mates on the other hand

watched in slight terror as Austin glared down on me. Usually I would have kept my mouth shut or start begging for his mercy but i'm not going to do that. Not this time.

"Explain to you? What am I suppose to explain to you Austin?" I balled my fist at my side glaring up at him. Even though there was a huge height difference that doesn't mean I can't be frightening. You honestly don't want to see me pissed. He looked taken back by my sudden out burst but quickly recovered.

"Why're you here! And why you look like a fucking slut!" Ouch. Ok, that hurt.

"Well obviously I'm not here to see a movie. I came to see bands Austin, that's why am here." His face grew red. He took a sudden step forward making me step back terrified.

"Don't be a smart ass." He growled. "What the fuck is with your clothes."

"It's warped tour Austin! What do you expect me to wear! Fucking jeans and long sleeve shirt! Do you want me to pass out!" I yelled back throwing my hands in the air.

"I'm just trying to protect you Kat. I don't want you to get hurt..." He calmed down, his eyes now showing sympathy and care. I know what he was trying to do. Austin can't stay mad at me for even 5 minutes. He's trying to calm me down then bring me down with his caressing words. But it won't work this time.

"Protect me from getting hurt?" I literally starting laughing. "That's cute Austin. Real cute. See here's the thing, you can't protect me from getting hurt because I get hurt every. Single. Day, and I have been for the past 9 fucking years! You can't protect someone from the pain when the pain has already been done." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I can't cry now, not here. "I'm not dealing with this shit. Bye." I started walking away off the back stage but a hand stopped me.