Only Once.

Once they're day was over, Scott and Mitch left the café and walked back to the car.

Scott opened the door for Mitch like a true gentleman and Mitch thanked him in the cutest way possible. It was too cute for Scott to miss an opportunity to kiss him.

In case you're wondering what happened with the girl at the café, she found out Scott's true identity and all she wanted was a million pictures, loads of signed stuff and a positive review on her café...

She got one selfie and a pre-signed poster.

It was good enough for her so they left it at that.

Once Mitch was dropped off at his apartment, Scott opened his door for him after getting out of the car and hugged Mitch ever so tight.

"What's wrong Scotty?"

"Well, it's just that... I'm going on tour and... We dont live together at uni anymore and... I just dont wanna lose you again Mitchie!"

Scott broke down, attracting a lot of attention from strangers and hidden paparazzi. To be honest, he didn't care anymore. He loved Mitch and wanted to show the whole world that.

"Relax Scott, how long until your finishes?"

"About 3 months." Scott wiped a tear away with his sleeve.

"So we can wait... Right?"

"But what if you find someone else whilst I'm gone?"

Before Mitch could answer, Scott came up with an amazing idea.

"I know, why don't you come on tour with me?"

Mitch grinned widely at his boyfriend.

"Okay."

-

Tour was now finished and Scott and Mitch were cuddled up in bed together watching a movie.

That's when I rang them.

"Hello?" Mitch answered.

"Hey Mitch? It's Kirstie. You know that invitation that I sent you? Invite Scott as well."

"How'd you know Scott and I were back together?"

"Don't be so stupid! It's all over the news dimwit!"

"Oh okay, well, see ya in 1 weeks time."

"Bye." I hung up.

-

"And that is how I got the famous Scott Hoying and his beautiful boyfriend Mitch Grassi to attend my wedding."

Kirstie finished her interview at the wedding reception.

"Thank you so much Mrs Maldonado."

"It's Mrs Maldonado-Kaplan."

"My apologies, Mrs Maldonado-Kaplan."

She walked out of the little interview room and walked up to Avi.

"Hey hubby, your turn."

"Great." Avi sighed sarcastically.

He gave Kirstie a quick kiss and hug before making his way to the interview room.

Outside, Scott and Mitch were sitting on a bench.

Correction: Scott was sitting on a bench. Mitch was sitting on Scott.

They were snuggled up to each other as they star gazed and talked about their future.

Scott then spoke up and asked the one question he finally found the bravery to ask.

"Why did you give me a second chance?"

Mitch smiled because he knew that Scott would love his answer.

"I gave you a second chance because I've held your hand many times, I've hugged you many times, I've kissed you many times and I've hated you many times. However, I've loved you only once. That was when we first got together at uni. And since then, I've never stopped."

Scott smiled and kissed his boyfriend before looking up to the stars.

"Only once aye?"

Mitch smiled.

"Only once."