Voice of an Angel.

So that's how I became obsessed with the one and only Scott Hoying. As we made our way to music we stopped by Kirstie's room and I lightly knocked a certain knock to let her know it was me. She opened it and jolted back in surprise. I'm guessing the surprise was probably Scott.

"Hi Mitchell, who's this?"

Yeah, the surprise was Scott.

"This is Scott Hoying, my new roommate. Scott, this is Kirstie, my best friend."

They both said their hellos to each other and Kirstie went back inside to grab her bag before we left.

We eventually reach the music room and I see 2 guys waiting there. One of the guys were about my height probably with longish hair plus a beanie and a nice beard. He had a normal built body for a man and his smile was very infectious.

"Mitch, this is Avi."

"Hi Mitch, nice name."

Woah, deep voice.

"Hello Avi, you too have a very nice name."

The man standing next to him was a little taller. He also had the normal build of a man, however a little more intimidating. His smile said he anything far from it. He had a nice smile that could lighten the mood of anyone, even Katie Hopkins in a room filled with fat people and people with names the same as countries. (A/N sorry, I fucking hate her!) He had a bald cut with a slight stubble and a snapback.

"This is Kevin." Scott said.

"Hi Mitch."

Not as deep as Avi, but a nice gentle tone to his voice.

"Hello boys, as you already know I'm Mitchell, well, Mitch, and this is my best friend Kirstie."

I turned to point to Kirstie who I could see was zoned out and drooling at something... More or less someone. I was right. I followed her eye line to see she was staring at Avi with googly eyes. Hmm, Kavi... I ship it! I tried snapping her out of it but she wouldn't budge. I had to do the one thing I knew would get her out of her trance...

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?"

"COME ON LETS GO AND PLAY!"

Knew it.

Suddenly Scott, Avi and Kevin burst out laughing. Avi's laugh was still quite deep, Kevin's laugh was contagious and Scott's laugh? Scott's laugh was so cute. The way he scrunched his face up and clutched on to his stomach as a flow of giggles escaped from his mouth was something to die for. He had really cute laugh lines which I dig in men. When his eyes would water from laughing too.much they would glisten in the light and really make the blue of his eyes pop out. How his pearly white teeth would shine as he opened his mouth releasing what he tried to keep in. It was perfect.

I didn't realize I was day dreaming until they all had snapped me out of my trance.

"Hey Mitch, we're going inside now." Scott said still giggling slightly. I nodded and all five of us made our way into the studio.

We had been messing about for a little while but enough for me to know that Avi has a really good bass control and can sing 2 notes at the same time, Kevin has such a nice singing voice but his beatboxing was ridiculously amazing and Kirstie? Boy she can sing! As soon as everyone had calmed down a bit after the laughter Scott made his way to a microphone and pretended he was at a concert.

"For my next song I will be doing Drunk in Love by Beyoncé."

Everyone lost it and and were on the floor at this point. I thought it was rather adorable but I went along with the act. Then Scott started singing.