Why I Wanna Win.

A/N I know I know I do way too many a/n's but this is just to say that I've hurt my knee so why not a triple update since I can't go anywhere?!

Last night I was on my laptop in bed as Troye had gone out to a club. I was looking through old photos of Scott and I. There were some cheesy ones, some funny ones but the ones that made me cry were our kissing ones. The way he would pick me up and place his hands in a place where it didn't look too sensual. The way his lips fit perfectly with mine. On one of the pictures we were both smiling whilst kissing. I couldn't take it anymore. I slam my laptop shut and I try to go to sleep whilst crying.

As soon as I had managed to calm myself down enough to get some rest, there was a knock at my door. Either Troye was drunk, he forgot his key or Kirstie Avi or Kevin were checking up on me.

I creaked the door open a little to find a very familiar face. He had hazel eyes with dirty blonde hair and was very tall. Tan and good looking.

I opened the door a little more for a better look only to have him barge through.

"Excuse me you can't just-"

"Where's Mitch?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Mitch Grassi, know him?"

"Well it just so happens that you are talking to the one and only. What do you want?"

"I need to show you something."

"Who are you? You seem familiar for some reason..."

"Take a wild guess Grassi."

Then, it clicked. The height, the shape, the build, the face, the hair...

This was Scott's brother Alex.

"Alex? Scott's brother?"

"Bingo!"

"What are you doing here and at... 2:43am?"

"Just watch."

He turned my TV on and switched to the news channel. The woman on the channel started speaking.

New chart-topping artist Scott Hoying has made a massive upset to many of his fans as a reveal of his sexuality was confirmed due to a slip up at the Grammy's.

Upset? Reveal? Sexuality? Slip up?

Here's what happened.

So I'm here at the Grammy's and I'm stood here with the amazing new artist Scott Hoying.