Secret.

Mitch woke up the next day at around 12:30pm and opened his laptop first thing. He was hoping for a response to whether he had won the contest or not.

He would escape his room a couple of times for food, drink, bathroom and all the essentials in life. Other than that, he stayed in his room the whole day.

5:00pm came around and Troye had finally come back after a whole day being MIA. Mitch left his room to meet his boyfriend, but mainly to explain the situation he was in and how he doesn't think him and Troye have that special spark.

Mitch's POV

"Hey Troye? We need to talk..."

"Yeah... We do..."

Huh... Didn't expect that.

"Listen, Mitch... The reason why I didn't come home last night was because... Well... I've met someone..."

Wait! Is Troye about to break up with me?

"Carry on..."

"His name is Tyler... He was with his friends Dan and Phil... I went to a gay bar to celebrate with my friend Joey for finally coming out and... Well... I saw him. Tyler was absolutely gorgeous, not that you're not gorgeous, but Tyler just... You know... Caught my attention. He looked so lonely and his friends Dan and Phil were making out, Joey had gone to dance with some guy so I... I just went up to him and started talking to him and now... I really like him..."

Was this my easy ticket out of this relationship? Is it really that simple to be able to get Scott back?

"I say go for it Troye, besides, if we're gonna be honest with each other... There's something I need to show you..."

I showed Troye the video of Scott admitting he fell in love with me and explained how I've just realized that Scott was the one for me.

"So... Are we breaking up?"

"I guess so. Sorry Troye, but I love Scott."

"And I love Tyler."

"Friends?"

Troye smiled and genuine smile before replying "best friends."

We hugged one another and then Troye went to call Tyler.

Whilst Troye was on the phone I decided to look at my laptop. Turns out I had won the contest.

WAIT! I WON THE CONTEST?! I'M GONNA SEE SCOTT AGAIN!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see him again. To hug him, to kiss him, to hold his hand, to hate him for dumping me and embarrassing me, to love him for not even trying to fix his mistake on live television whilst admitting his love for me... I just genuinely can't wait to see my soulmate again.

They asked me to fill in some questions such as location of where I live, how I travel, where I would like to spend my day with Scott blah blah blah.

They also asked if I wanted to change my name just so Scott doesn't know too much about me.

That would be best. Our own little secret.

I changed my name to Michelle Gardener. Nice ring to it dont you think?

I submitted my answers and they told me I'm meeting up with Scott in a week's time...

I. Can't. Wait!

Scott's POV

Ever since it slipped that I was still in love with Mitch people haven't really been fighting for a day with me. I have less fans than usual. At least I now know that they weren't really interested in the music, just my looks I guess.

In a week's time I'll be meeting a fan and they'll probably be so mad at me for A being gay and B not being in love with that fan.

My manager walked in and told me they had a winner.

Her name was Michelle Gardener.

If only he said Mitchell Grassi.

God I miss Mitch. His beautiful smile, his gorgeous eyes, his flawless hair, his outstanding personality, his cute laugh, his adorable pouts, how he always needed coffee in the morning, how he was always so concerned for everyone but himself. I miss everything about this one perfect human being.

Who knew I would turn gay for someone I knew for not that long.

Well he did seem like the type to turn a straight man.

And he did.

I just wish that Mitch had saw me slip up at the Grammy's and entered the contest.

I would do anything for Mitch to have been that contest winner...