Oops?

A/N real quick just wanna thank everyone who has read my other story and it's almost at 1k reads! If you haven't read it yet please do! It will make me the happiest girl in the world if I reach that 1k cuz I've never had a story get that many reads before and I never imagined it to even get 100 reads let alone almost 1k!

On the not so positive note, I'm having crush troubles on my music course and I just dont feel so lovey so this chapter is gonna be a horrible one cuz I'm just not feeling the love y'all! I'll try my best to make it nice but dont blame me if it turns out horrible, blame the bitch who is ruining my life and taking my crush away from me as he's my best friend as well!

Anyway, after that rant, let's get on with it shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from Scott's loud snoring. Well, I wouldn't say snoring. I would say more like heavy breathing. However it was loud and it woke me up. It was 7am when I checked my phone.

I got out of bed to find a Starbucks coffee cup filled with my favourite drink on my bedside table even though I slept in Scott's bed that night. I picked it up and it was warm. Who was in our room? Scott and I were the only ones who had keys to our room.

"Morning." I heard the soft growl of my boyfriend's morning voice from the other side of the room.

"Morning, dont suppose you know anyone who could get into our room do you?"

"Only us, why?"

"Well I woke up and I found this coffee on my bedsude table and I'm wondering how it got here! It's still warm and it's completely full with my favourite order from Starbucks which is so weird!"

"Surprise!"

Awwhh, Scott got me Starbucks whilst I was sleeping? That's so sweet!

"Awwhh thanks babe, when did you get this?"